Tool Time!

In a post a while back, a reference was made about my Black and Decker... or as labeled by one of the guys, my Cock and Pecker, I finally had some pics made and have included one below...

Smooch!

Lea

09-21-2010, 09:50 AM #22 vicinms
Silly Moderator

Reviews: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetle
A bag full, plus attachments................... she was packin..........LOL!!!!!!!

Hey, did you get to experience that black & decker model, with the kick start and self-priming feature!!!

(OK, maybe I exagerrated it's features but definitely B & D and wild)

Review tips & Samples for PA credit
Rules of the Road for ECCIE Forums
How to Become a Verified Provider

It's time for Lea "the Tool Girl" Madisson...

OMG! I wanna play!!!
Lea:

I gotta try that on you - next time, OK?

Yum!

JaG
Dayum Lea, that's too hott! Ya gotta love a woman who knows how to use power tools!
Lea,

What a tool pouch!!!! Do you provide training in the use of these tools???

OH MY GAWD does she give great lessons!!!
OMG Lea you have definitely gone the extra mile on that one. We need to talk. Soon
They say that a truly skilled "tradesman" has the right tools and knows how to use them.

From the accolades of those above who should know, I would have to defer to popular opinion.

Lea, it looks like you have a tool for every job!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
I wanna play too!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo what a woman!!!
cute!
Hi, Doesn't Lea look Great! I am new to this board but a long time friend of Lea's. After meeting with her one time and we got to play with some of her toys, I decided to see if I could make her cry uncle. I found this tool and I "repurposed" it just for her. She already had all of the attachements. I found out that even at the max variable speed of 1850 strokes per minute, she was totaly enjoying every minute but nowhere close to crying Uncle. Being the devil that I am and also having a little Tim Allen in me, I searched until I found yet another tool that I could "repurpose". It has a longer stroke and a max speed of 3000 strokes per minute. Well all I can say is that Lea DOES know how to say Uncle. You will have to ask her to post some new pictures and check out her latest tool.

Have a great day and keep smiling. Make them wonder what you are thinking about.
What do you charge for one of them. I know several ladies that might like one for Xmas.
OH MY GAWD does she give great lessons!!! Originally Posted by elegantbelinda
Lea's definitely an ACE certified instructor for both ladies and men. She also has some pretty wild toys for the guys, that will have your stuff begging for mercy! Also, the pics are nothing compared to being "upfront & personal" so schedule your own front row seat for a unique experience.

BTW, seems like I remember someone else with a pretty full tool chest - wasn't that you Babee?
Lea you are my HERO!!!!
What do you charge for one of them. I know several ladies that might like one for Xmas. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
check your PMs!

Smooch!

Lea