City: - Houston
State: - TX
Address: -
Activities: - None
Hair Length and Color: - Who cares
Smoking Status: - Don't give a shit
Ethnic Background: - Somthin' I guess
Physical Description: - short
Everything was great until I got to her incall. She says look for a clicker under a mat. I didn't see one, but the door from the garage was open, so I go in. But I wanted to get her clicker for her, so I go out the other door to see if that one was it. There's a girl standing there who fit her EXACT description, including the type of outfit I requested. I introduce myself and she looks at me like I've got lobsters crawling out of my ears. Then goes she inside saying, "that was weird". Then she ghosted me. I thought, damn, what the hell? Maybe I can explain myself, but nope. Nothing. Radio silence. I get that this kind of gig can be precarious, but damn, I didn't expect a small miscommunication to go completely sideways like that. Ah well, I'm going to go see AlluringStacy tonight instead. Live and learn.
Recommendation: - Whatever
Did you run into her sister? They do look very similar.
They do look very similar. Originally Posted by OkieFromMuskogee1337
Since when?
Sorry to hear this happened to you.

This one is perplexing to me, given the others you chose to see. Hope it went well, though.
Damn - that's too bad. She looks hot

This one is perplexing to me, given the others you chose to see. Hope it went well, though. Originally Posted by Bowser98
I had a very small window of opportunity and she was the only one that responded back in a timely fashion. Not really worth it tho. Should have stayed home and jerked off, quite frankly.
Damn

Alluring Stacy is not as slim as she looks in her photos. Good service but wasn’t attracted to the extra weight for the $$$
Yeah, I know now! LOL I just posted a review. All the deets are in there.