foot fetish?

• Bvck
  • 11-26-2012, 01:19 PM
There seems to be a huge void in this realm. It's the most common fetish in the world and there are few providers that specialize in this area...at least not that I am aware of...that offer a special rate. I've seen providers offer a BNG rates, but nothing under GFE for a limited session. Just putting that out there. Not all of us are looking for FS.

Any suggestions?
doing your feet or mine?? lol

I do foot fetish play on YOU!
Get in contact with DallasRain. She will do anything you need done. Read her reviews.
  • Bvck
  • 11-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Thanks, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm generally priced out of the market when it comes to what I'm most interested in. I don't intend to disrespect anyone, but why pay for FS when it's not what I am receiving. Compare it to how there are special rates for FBSM at times.
You pay for the time, dear. Find a lady with a half hour rate that matches your price range... Or you could always test your luck with negotiating. Just tell her what you want and see if she will work with you. Be sweet and I'm sure you'll find someone. I have a foot job review somewhere but I can't for the life of me remember who reviewed me. Made for good reading material!
  • jl11
  • 11-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Try to offer a foot massage and see if one will cut the rate. You can't beat getting paid something for a foot massage. This could get complicated though and start up a chain of well I just want this so can you drop this much off the price, and so on with everyone's preferences.