a special message from ...plastic man

guys lets us takes the ...time ta honor those who done mades ...the ultimate ...sacrifice defendin the glorious reich!

...them luftwaffe fliers who losts their ...lives over the channel fightin thems english pigs

...the brave kriegsmarine boys in the uboats who ...done fought like lions ta the bitter ...end

...our heer soldiers who survived the inferno a the north ...africa desert an faced the meat grinder of the endless communist hoards ons the eastern ...front

...ans a special shout out ta our ...glorious waffen ss ubersoldiers who showed the ...world the ...meanin a bravery!

...never ...fergets
What the Fuck!
Obviously a Nazi Sympathizer...........unless he is trying to say remember all the men and women who have given their lives in war...........but on THIS AMERICAN HOLIDAY........I will say Thank You to those who made the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE for our FREEDOM and to The Gold Star Families who celebrate Memorial Day EVERYDAY! God Bless the USA!!
If y’all haven’t realized this guy is a troll by now…idfk…he’s got something to say about every post
Obviously a Nazi Sympathizer........... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
obviously
If y’all haven’t realized this guy is a troll by now…idfk…he’s got something to say about every post Originally Posted by Presj22
actually there be ...nothin ta says bouts any a ...yer posts
That goes double for me.....

actually there be ...nothin ta says bouts any a ...yer posts Originally Posted by Plastic Man
How sweet. Pm's WK
How sweet. Pm's WK Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
ya means ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
actually there be ...nothin ta says bouts any a ...yer posts Originally Posted by Plastic Man
this comin from a guy who says something about every AMP post lol

That goes double for me..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
any thread titled “Trump” you’ve got to put your 2 cents in

u 2 = biggest liars on icky
werents ya ...catchin ...ats the dodgers game this weekend?
werents ya ...catchin ...ats the dodgers game this weekend? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thought you weren’t gonna say anything to me posts?
it was ...fer fat ...paulie