When They Charge You For a Pound of Cold Cuts But Give You 3/4 of a Pound

From AMP's you've tipped ahead that cut your hour down to 50 mins because they're too busy and always say: "Next Time" to strippers who start a dance in the middle of a song but count it as 1 song to ladies that end the 30 min. session because the volcano has already erupted in 15 mins, how do you handle it?
I always have them start a the beginning of the song.
Always do qs or hh if Hour appointment is cut short. Usually will not return or schedule hour On first appointment.
Amp, I enjoy the hour appointments but very difficult to get . Hh are usually best.
I always have them start a the beginning of the song.
Always do qs or hh if Hour appointment is cut short. Usually will not return or schedule hour On first appointment.
Amp, I enjoy the hour appointments but very difficult to get . Hh are usually best. Originally Posted by pillowlips
I share a similar general philosophy but some AMP's who are generally reliable for the hr without cutting it short are good to find. At least if they tell me they can do 45 mins ahead of time we can negotiate. The HH used to feel like a short changed deal when tips for the hour were expected as the same for the HH, but now with prices the hh seems like the more reasonable deal.

When a stripper starts in the middle of a song, I don't ever do a dance again with them. A bouncer once told me that by law a dance is supposed to be at least 3 mins.
Doesnt surprise me that they even have a law defining how long a dance should be...
By law?
Penal code?