Brooke Cumsalot, Rip Off

I went by to see Brookie on a Saturday about 2 weeks ago. I have had several dates with Brooke without any problems. When she gives you the full amount of time she is a very good date.

When a came by to see her, we started our date. About 10 minutes into the date, the phone rings. Another eccie member was sitting down in the lobby waiting for his date and he brought her a new Gateway laptop to replace her laptop that had crashed.

Brooke had double booked the date. She asked me if I would help her out because she really needed the laptop and told me that she would do a makeup date the next morning if I would. She told me that she needed to keep the money that I paid her to pay rent on an apartment. Since we had dated several times I agreed.

The next morning I showed up at the time which we had discussed. I was on time, I called and no answer. I waited for 45 minutes and called her every 10 minutes and she never picked up or called back.

The next day I called her to find out what happened and to reschedule. She did not pickup or return my call.

It is not cool or professional if you blow off a friend that helps you out of a screwup. I hope the member that brought her the new laptop had a good time.

To any hobbyists out there, if you date Brooke don't pay her until the date is over and she has provided what you paid for.
I had a similar experience, not with Brooke though, it is true that nice guys dont finish first!
wow that sux. I would definately follow up on that "Gina" thing. I'm not a voluminous poster here, but this one caught my eye. I consider myself a nice guy and treat all, especially regulars, with the utmost respect. There are plenty who do not put out much effort in that regard and i would think that most girls would recognize that. You did the right thing in bringing it to light. Karma has a way of manifesting itself. But I hope that you will continue to be a gentleman. Karma does go both ways.
I had a similar experience, not with Brooke though, it is true that nice guys dont finish first! Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
btw...nice guys don't hobby.
Sorry this happened Bestman... Right it off and move to the next!
Right it off and move to the next! Originally Posted by sheparsekiii
Write it off you may, but I'd make certain everyone knew how the clusterfuck occurred first. Too much drama with this one.
This happened two weeks ago? You gave her every opportunity to make it right and she has totally ignored you? This isn't hard to believe based on some things others have written about her.
I am pretty sure I'm not leaving a prepayment with a girl showing me the door to fuck the guy bringin a laptop.

bros before hos and all, but that is fucking stupid.
Sorry that happened.

Going month to month on rent, needing money, laptops....maybe a job would provide better for the provider??? What a mess.

I've had better luck with Backpage than Eccie lately. Weird.
board right now and still no response. she even posted ad for barter on laptop so time to woman up
Bestman, sorry about your experience...
She's been on my radar for a while...She's off my list now. Sorry that happened bro..
She needs a car too...who's going in?

Sorry.