AM appt vs busy day appt

So facing a tough decision. Thought you all might be able to help. Providers just try and think if you were a guy witht he knowledge you have which you would rather do. Guys just let me know your opinion

Option 1: See a provider on a day she has admitted she is busy so will mean im definitly not the first one to do well everything.

Option 2: AM appt so I would be the first one of the day but taking the risk she is not a morning person and will just go thru the motions and not be really engaged in whats going on.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks
  • fawn
  • 09-08-2012, 09:01 AM
So facing a tough decision. Thought you all might be able to help. Providers just try and think if you were a guy witht he knowledge you have which you would rather do. Guys just let me know your opinion

Option 1: See a provider on a day she has admitted she is busy so will mean im definitly not the first one to do well everything.

Option 2: AM appt so I would be the first one of the day but taking the risk she is not a morning person and will just go thru the motions and not be really engaged in whats going on.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
first of all I don't know why any provider would want to discuss how many appointments she has scheduled for the day with you! What the hell, that would turn me off too. I would try picking a low volume provider that only plays 1 time a today and that way you will always be first ...

Fawn is absolutely correct! (as always)

I've been asked "What time could I book to be assured I'd be your first appointment?" Some weeks a hobbyist could see me Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or even Thursday and be my first appointment of the WEEK!

A better question is to ask "What's the first appointment time you'll take?" Which is more open-ended.

My preference is to go to the gym in the morning, have a leisurely time bathing and prepping....and then go to the incall. So when given the choice, I always allow for that.

But of course I'll skip an exercise class to see a client if he can only see me at 9:00 or 10:00! Otherwise I've just taken a $280 gym class LOL!

So, in a nutshell, if your time is flexible, then it's very sweet of you to give the lady some leeway. That way you can see either a low-volume or higher-volume lady that appeals most to you, and still have the best possible visit.

If your time is not so flexible, go with a low-volume provider who will be fresh and EXCITED to see you even if it's at the end of the day.

Option 2: AM appt so I would be the first one of the day but taking the risk she is not a morning person and will just go thru the motions and not be really engaged in whats going on. Originally Posted by Dscrtplano
You never know if ur really the first best you can hope for she is classy enough to clean herself by taking a bath thoroughly and not use baby wipes. Also do a quick wiff test ijs
What if her last appoinment was 1:00 AM...then you gotta wait a whole other day more to be first. Or does sleep between count? What if she had an overniter? Ohhhhhhh my head.....all the variables....I may never have sex again......
LMAO!!! I have loved this topic every time it has been around!

What if the "other appointments" were simply massage clients? I very often get asked: "have you had a busy day?" or "Do you have many appointments after me?"

I honestly don't mind the questions...I would think that as long as a lady is fresh and clean, what the hell?

On the other hand, if I thought a lady had "been with" 10 or 15 guys in a day, I would probbaly not go to see her anyway. Fawn, you are correct as always...just goes to show you that us old hags KNOW STUFF! LOL!

AND...if I wasn't a morning person, I wouldn't start booking till later in the day...if she's booking early, she SHOULD be ready!
Her SO did her first so Ur 2nd anyhow.

That is the skiny
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2012, 04:50 AM
"Busy" doesn't always mean hobby bullshit... Lemme tell ya.. errands, real world commitments, and all kinds of shit might need to be taken care of before I ever get to the office. There are times when I don't fuck until 4 pm or later because I have needed to do mundane stuff all day like sit at the DMV or drive around town searching for the perfect costume pieces....

Hell, If I wake up, go on my morning jog, shower, do some errands, and then decide today is the perfect day to have lunch with my girlfriends... the lunch alone might take 3 hours. LOL.... I consider that a busy day!
"Busy" doesn't always mean hobby bullshit... Lemme tell ya.. errands, real world commitments, and all kinds of shit might need to be taken care of before I ever get to the office. There are times when I don't fuck until 4 pm or later because I have needed to do mundane stuff all day like sit at the DMV or drive around town searching for the perfect costume pieces....

Hell, If I wake up, go on my morning jog, shower, do some errands, and then decide today is the perfect day to have lunch with my girlfriends... the lunch alone might take 3 hours. LOL.... I consider that a busy day! Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Ze, that video made my morning! That was awesome!

And very true. Some ladies make life a priority.

But if the lady you choose to see is that busy, and it seems that the concept is not appealing for you, I wouldn't see her. I can tell you've already built up a negative in your head about her seeing so many guys in one day, so despite the fact that she may show you a good time, I don't think you'd be objective for that reason.

I know it's your job to contemplate the negatives, but it seems like you're making this is a no-win situation.
OP,

A couple of Pennies from me...my two cents.

I almost always prefer AM sessions. During the screening process, I usually ask the lady when she takes her first appointment of the day. I explain that my schedule is more conducive to morning-play. It's my way of saying, "I prefer to be the first appointment of the day." I just think it has more class than asking, "Can I be the first to hit it today?" Manners tend to go a long way with the ladies.

Screening and research processes are very important...your screening and research. Look for ladies that don't schedule back-to-back-to-back. If she has a history of shoe-horning appointments, she's probably not my type. In my experience, and I may get flamed for this, the more seasoned providers have got this part down to a science.

Well, there you go, for what it's worth. Happy Hobbying!
You know...the more thought I've given this and after reading Say What's response...some things have gotten more clear.

Morning appointments are good because most people (with the exception of the young-uns that party all hours! ) are fresher and more alert in the mornings. Right?

Some mornings, I have every intention of sleeping in but rarely do I ever make it past 7:30 or 8:00! Once my feet hit the floor, I am good, no, GREAT to go! Time passes and energy may fade with some people.

Ze is right too though...when I am "busy", it may involve a doctor appointment, grandchildren, lots of different things.

Never assume that because your appointment is at 3:00 in the afternoon that your chosen lady is going to be all worn out! LOL! I also agree with Ze in that if you don't feel comfortable seeing someone...don't. There are plenty of beautiful "un-worn out, un-used" (LOL!) ladies here!
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2012, 09:16 AM
Hell, asking for a meeting before 9 am is taking me out of my normal routine and chances are I will probably be groggy and sleepy still.. maybe even off my game a little.. though, nothing like asking my friend to bring me a sbux to liven me up.

If all you are worried about is being the 2nd or more of the day.. no matter when you fuck you will still have that in the back of your head.

Most of the professional ladies with a positive reputation will NOT be exhausted nor will they be sore from fucking too much. No matter when You get a hold of them.
I understand the concern.

In the past I had instances in which after I schedule a session with the provider in the afternoon she turns around and posts a morning special to get more out of the incall cost... Talk about killing the magic...
first of all I don't know why any provider would want to discuss how many appointments she has scheduled for the day with you! What the hell, that would turn me off too. I would try picking a low volume provider that only plays 1 time a today and that way you will always be first ... Originally Posted by fawn
Before I even continue reading I have to comment here... I've seen ladies BRAG about how many guys they have seen this day or that day, or in a given week. Typically this happens when a lady is pissed off for one reason or another, but I have seen it simply discussed in the open. See GPS as an example.

While I still enjoy being the first of the day, I'll settle for just being showered, clean, and with fresh (clean) mouth.

Oh and don't see me after you have just been railroaded by a 10incher. It really is a downer because guys can feel that you have already been stretched out today. (This wasn't directed at anyone, just making an off hand remark which just happens to have a small (pun intended)amount of comedic value) and yes i did do a () inside of a ().
Well I only see ONE person PER DAY that I AM Available.

So why not be the FIRST of the day....and the last of the day.....take off your shoes, relax, enjoy a nice massage, extras, MUCH MORE Extras, spend some time, drink some wine, laugh, make out like wild 16 year olds....then do this about three or four times and/or until I AM DONE WITH YOU....

Sound good to you?