Am I a dirty old man? Please help.

I was at the indoor pool in my healthclub yesterday. A couple of teenage girls in bikinis came walking up towards me as I was sitting in a chair drying off. One of the girls was really hot. Flat tummy long brown hair C size boobs. I tried not to be obvious. But I couldn't stop looking at her. I held my head down as I looked up. You know the move guys. I think she busted me because at one point I glanced up at her face and she was looking right at me. I quicly looked down. Then they put their stuff down in a chair right next to me and got in the pool directly in front of me. They stayed there the whole time.

I estimate that they were 17. I never tried to talk to them. And I didn't stare. Just quick glances. Is it wrong for a 50 year old man to look at a 17 year old girl in a bikini and think she's hot?
NO.
  • Skout
  • 02-17-2014, 11:30 AM
It is never wrong to be attracted to any woman despite her age. It's what you do with that attraction that takes you into hot water. As long as you refrain from any activity that can land you in jail, do not punish yourself for your natural urges.
Yes, you are a dirty old fucker.

Welcome to the club!
  • HDnTX
  • 02-17-2014, 12:15 PM
"just because your on a diet does not mean you cannot look at the menu"
Welcome to the club. Looking ain't fucking. Besides, 17 is legal in Texas. I think there is a caveat with that like you have to be within X numbers of years her senior, and being 50, you would certainly be outside said age range.

Look and enjoy. Get'em next year.
Thanks. It seems like they were trying to tease me because I'm pretty sure they knew I was looking. And they were frolicking and giggleing. Right in front of me.
Welcome to the club. Looking ain't fucking. Besides, 17 is legal in Texas. I think there is a caveat with that like you have to be within X numbers of years her senior, and being 50, you would certainly be outside said age range.

Look and enjoy. Get'em next year. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Divide your age by two then add 7. But F that, I'm not interested in a relationship, I just wanna hit it.
Yes you're a dirty old man, and proud to be one I'd imagine lol like the rest of us!

If I'm lusting after girls less than half my age it does periodically occur to me but damn if I'm not attracted to sweet young things, I intend on fucking 18-20 year old girls the rest of my life haha.

Also, as mentioned, in Texas, 17 is the legal age of consent. A bunch of states it's 16 even. And other countries it's as low as 14.

The age range difference only applies in Texas if it's a person 14-16 then there's a 3 year difference allowed legally. So a 14 yr old could legally have sex with a 17 year old but not an 18 year old. Or a 19 year old could have legal sex with a 16 year old, but a 20 year old cannot.

Anything younger than 14 it's illegal no matter what age. So a 14 year old cannot legally have sex with a 13 year old. And two 13 year olds is technically illegal for both.
Pervert. Lusting after young ladies less than half your age.

(Hot, aren't they?)

Look and enjoy. Get'em next year. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
No need to be within a few years of her age unless she is younger than 17; protects HS boys who plug willing HS girls. Once they hit the age of consent - 17 in Texas - you're good to go regardless (as long as it isn't P4P)).
  • Skout
  • 02-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks. It seems like they were trying to tease me because I'm pretty sure they knew I was looking. And they were frolicking and giggleing. Right in front of me. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
That was my thought exactly. She caught you looking and made sure she kept your attention to feed her own ego. Sounds like you didn't do anything to creep her out so don't allow the episode to get you down.
As long as you were not choking the chicken while the girls frolicked around you're good.
Thanks. It seems like they were trying to tease me because I'm pretty sure they knew I was looking. And they were frolicking and giggleing. Right in front of me. Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
What you didn't know was that they were probably 19 or 20 and just finished a double.
Yo, OP

Get Suziesavage and that new Britney girl to re-enact this pool scene, but in this version you walk away with a very used dick.

Problem solved....

Oh dirty old man?? Oh yes yes.. yes..

But we are all headed your way the way our lives are structured.