Reviewing a member as a provider?

Was just stood up by a member on here and wondering if there was a process to mark them as "not ok"? Sucks that I bust my arse to be ready any on time, and even waived my meet and greet policy since he said he "was having trouble parking" at my m&g location (which was prob just a stall tactic), just to have him ncns.
Was just stood up by a member on here and wondering if there was a process to mark them as "not ok"? Sucks that I bust my arse to be ready any on time, and even waived my meet and greet policy since he said he "was having trouble parking" at my m&g location (which was prob just a stall tactic), just to have him ncns. Originally Posted by CharityBangs
You can report him as a time waster on a bad date site, hon. Be detailed and provide as much info as ya can.

Not to be judgmental or suggest your methods of screening might have negated this whole scenario, but there are certain things we do in order to avoid such incidents. PM me if ya need some ideas.....
You can report him as a time waster on a bad date site, hon. Be detailed and provide as much info as ya can.

Not to be judgmental or suggest your methods of screening might have negated this whole scenario, but there are certain things we do in order to avoid such incidents. PM me if ya need some ideas..... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Oh, that was done before I even posted on here. Was just wondering if eccie had a proces. I'm not in areas that use eccie a lot so although I've been doing this 4+ yrs, i haven't dealt with eccie too much.
You can name the perpetrator and accuse him of all kinds of wrongdoing in the Local or National Forum for the NCNS and then let him defend his actions in the Co-ed Forum....No need to protect anybodies reputation....Flame away!!

It wasn't me was it??
Oh, that was done before I even posted on here. Was just wondering if eccie had a proces. I'm not in areas that use eccie a lot so although I've been doing this 4+ yrs, i haven't dealt with eccie too much. Originally Posted by CharityBangs
Not really, hon. Some here are still learning to be female/provider friendly, and that's not exclusive of some gents...lol. Sad but true...ijs. But, we can always hope.
Charity could post some taint photos and the NSNCs would stop.
Charity could post some taint photos and the NSNCs would stop. Originally Posted by pyramider
I suppose there is that.
Ladies, you have the powder rooms to post info on clients. There is also the alerts forums as well to let other ladies know about the time wasters. If a guy can publicly give a no review then there is no reason a provider can't publicly take to task a NCNS.
Chairty........

No one has said it.... But.... Your Handle.... Well.... He might have thought it was for free...

Head down and ass up... It will be OK!