URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Nac near Thousand Oaks
Activities: FBSM,DFK, NE, SE, BBBJ, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Medium length, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful smile, nice rack that she displays well, round, tight ass
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. She is currently my only AMP go-to.
One of the best attitudes out there with looks to match.
  • Epis
  • 06-19-2018, 10:47 AM
Address: Nac near Thousand Oaks Originally Posted by Papaboo
Correct me if I'm wrong but W New Spa is up by O'Conner, right? Both times I wanted to try this place I pulled up to see another monger making his way inside and figured I'd just come back another day. Guess I need to try again!
Let's just say tamales are close by
Correct me if I'm wrong but W New Spa is up by O'Conner, right? Both times I wanted to try this place I pulled up to see another monger making his way inside and figured I'd just come back another day. Guess I need to try again! Originally Posted by Epis
You need to get used to it. I’m usually giving a high five on my way in and out.
what was the price tag??
Pm'd you
  • msd
  • 06-19-2018, 04:15 PM
Pls . Pm more info
I thought this was a do not review place?

I would agree with the crowd. Best to call and have an appointment.
I thought this was a do not review place? Originally Posted by jfanork
There is the noticeable absence of the DNR List sticky from days and forums past. Perhaps the new rules governing publicly posted info means that a DNR List is no longer necessary. Here’s the deciding question: Has anyone who has posted a Spa/AMP review of a previously DNR’d establishment received PA credit? If yes, review at will!!
San Antonio was the only city with that long of a list. I am glad it is gone. It was a far departure from the ASPD days and complete horse shit.

and Katie is awesome. Glad she's back again and again and again...... : )
Can I also get a PM of the price?
How does one obtain this kind of service from Katie? I’ve seen her multiple times but never got the vibe that those services were on the menu
The menu varies for each customer at the W.