How Do You Like Your Moderation?

I feel less is more.

Advertisement for Moderators.

Would you to like to become a genius overnight?
Now is your chance,
Become A moderator, and in just eight short hours you too can leap from the ranks of the semi functional, logical human beings, and say good bye forever from the reality that you are at least as fucked up as the next person.

Finally you will be allowed to interject yourself into every conversation promoting the dysfunctionality that plagues you, without the fear of being called out that your brain is smaller than your dick.

Free pussy is just there waiting to be had now that you have risen up, you will be ultra popular.
Providers will most likely hold festivals and worship you in private.

One of my many fans? Dont know for sure, yet. Bubba3452
I am just curious which banned member you are - SweetAterPie, Tony Gambino or someone else?
Where is Roadking when you need him?
Do we get points or a warning for guessing which moderator he is referring to?
Off With His Head!

next...
What difference does it make monk?
Nothing really matters on the shmb
  • fawn
  • 08-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Whoops
  • fawn
  • 08-05-2011, 06:00 AM
I feel less is more.

Advertisement for Moderators.

Would you to like to become a genius overnight?
Now is your chance,
Become A moderator, and in just eight short hours you too can leap from the ranks of the semi functional, logical human beings, and say good bye forever from the reality that you are at least as fucked up as the next person.

Finally you will be allowed to interject yourself into every conversation promoting the dysfunctionality that plagues you, without the fear of being called out that your brain is smaller than your dick.

Free pussy is just there waiting to be had now that you have risen up, you will be ultra popular.
Providers will most likely hold festivals and worship you in private. Originally Posted by StoneTemplePilot
Wow, this is true guys I do get free pussy....
Wow, this is true guys I do get free pussy.... Originally Posted by fawn
I am still waiting for mine.

Torito
Im always giving up free pussy in exchange for points being forgiven. Ask me how that is working out! Not so much!

And when is the Torito festival?!?!
I am still waiting for mine.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I am with you buddy, The only free pussy I have are my 2 cats
Where do I sign up? Bubba you never told me about this perk.
As soon as I get some, i will let you know
Im always giving up free pussy in exchange for points being forgiven. Ask me how that is working out! Not so much!

and he wanted me to let you know that if he were here, the above would work out just fine!!!!!! He said he loves that avatar, of course he is a bit to the REAL dark side !!!!!!!

Bubba-Let us know how the free possy hunt goes!!!!!!!!