Is not posting a review, theft of services?

I saw a very interesting comment here:

For those interested, she cut a deal for a guy in return for a review. It appears he has reniged on the review or is trying to get more before he gives it.

I suggested she post an alert on him as he is cheating her.
IMHO, the transaction is complete when you walk out the door. The lady gets her money and you get your fun.

Many times I have told a girl I would write a review, but did not (just look at my review count). Of course, many times a provider has told me that she really did cum, as well.

So my question - can we really pay for services with reviews? How much are these services worth to a lady?

My final question - if you enter into a deal with a provider for a discounted session with a review, doesn't that obligate the hobbyist to write a positive review? I am thinking that the provider in question not only bargained for a review, but bargained for a "good review".

I am sure we would see less than 100% accurate reviews if we entered into more P4R (Pleasure for Review) agreements.
What ever the 2 of you agree to is your business.

As she is not a verified provider, she has limited options to let the other ladies know the guy scammed her. A post in Co-Ed would probably be a better location as she does not have PR access.
You sure jump on these posts fast, Bubba - I edited my post within the first 120 seconds, so you may want to check your response. My posts now reads as it will finally stand and your comment may confuse the readers.

Hopefully I was able to edit my post quick enough to avoid any points or toe-stepping.
Not at all, I did not see anythng but legit questions. I did not mean you were the guy. Just the generic "you". However, in answer to your question, I do think if your getting a special rate in return for writing a review, you are stealing when you break your word.
Read that link.

She got beat up pretty bad in that thread.

How did she get scammed? She offered a services and he paid, though he said he would do a review, well he was trying to pull her card and receive more services for that precious review. Did he rob her, hurt her?

She didn't get scammed, she fell for his game. This it is why is so hard to take reviews seriously, because the provider decided to give so and so a favor. How are people supposed to take reviews seriously.

Some of ladies around here work hard for our damn reviews, we don't offer incentives, we just do our damn our job and what we are asked. And do not look for a reason to have a nice shiny review every week.

A review is not payment, you cannot take a review and take it to the the electricity company and say here is my monthly payment. They would laugh their ass at me.

Just my 01. cents.
If I set up a meeting with a provider that is offering a reviewer's special then I make it very clear before the session that I will do the review and it will be a honest review of my experience. Therefore if the session is bad then the review will be bad or if the session is good then the review will be good. I also let them know I will review their appearance and hygiene as well before the session.

So far I haven't had any tell me they won't meet me after telling them how I do a review. Everyone I have told that to was looking damn good when I opened the door and they took care of all hygiene needs before I showed up. I also experienced a great session with each of them as well.

It is possible they could have done a better job of preparing for the session than normal. It is also possible they offered better BCD activities during the session than normal as well. All of this is possible because of how I let them know the review would go but my reviews are all what I experienced with them which is what matters. I would also hope the provider will take what I told them and do it for each guy they see after me to keep getting good reviews but as we all know good info or traits don't always stick.

BTW I try to let all girls know what I expect before a session if possible and I hope it will always result in a session that I am more pleased with. Because having a great time with a great girl is what the hobby is all about.

I have never not reviewed if I told a girl I would because I feel it would be very wrong. If she gives you a discount for the review than it is payment just as much so as cash would be. For example: If she gives you a $50 discount to do the review then it would be the same as going to see a girl with a $200 rate and leaving $150 to me. WRONG!!!
He should do the review. BTW it is "reneged."
Weither it was a smart thing to do or not, She gave him a discount predicated on the guy writing a review. Hes refusing to do so now. If hes willing to lie and cheat I would think the ladies would like to know that.

Read that link.

She got beat up pretty bad in that thread.

How did she get scammed? She offered a services and he paid, though he said he would do a review, well he was trying to pull her card and receive more services for that precious review. Did he rob her, hurt her?

She didn't get scammed, she fell for his game. This it is why is so hard to take reviews seriously, because the provider decided to give so and so a favor. How are people supposed to take reviews seriously.

Some of ladies around here work hard for our damn reviews, we don't offer incentives, we just do our damn our job and what we are asked. And do not look for a reason to have a nice shiny review every week.

Just my 01. cents. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I have what I want to say in my head but not sure how to put it to the keyboard...

a review should never be payment as it information for other gentleman but it is a deal between 2 people.

I offer a review discount but that is for the visit after the review. That does not mean that I demand that it be a good review but you can bet your ass that if its a horrifying one, i probably will not want to see that client again. If there are negative points in it then I am still more than happy to offer my review discount in a make up session hoping for a make up review or at least a comment on the semi negative one.
What ever the 2 of you agree to is your business.

As she is not a verified provider, she has limited options to let the other ladies know the guy scammed her. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
You could solve all this girl's problems by going to see her and verifying her. It has to be less work than defending her everywhere.
I am not defending anyone. I am trying to answer questions and help people understand things better.

You could solve all this girl's problems by going to see her and verifying her. It has to be less work than defending her everywhere. Originally Posted by SirThomasTew
There is something corrupting about review discounts, even if the discount is for the session after the review. I normally write reviews if the session was particularly good. I would probably write one if the session was particularly bad, although I've never had one. I don't write reviews if the session was not awe-inspiring, because there are lots of reasons why two people may not "click", some of which are probably my fault.

Anything that encourages positive reviews that aren't warranted is a disservice to the members; and is likely to result in negative reviews for the provider (when future sessions don't live up to the hype).
The answer to the question is "No". IMO, the providers sets her own donation prices per client, per month, per week, whatever. If she wants to give a "reviewer's special" donation price, then she should do her "regular price" the first time she sees the guy, then IF the guy does a review of the session and sends it to her within the scope of reasonable time set by both parties, the second time they get together, he should get his "reviewer discount".
The answer to the question is "No". IMO, the providers sets her own donation prices per client, per month, per week, whatever. If she wants to give a "reviewer's special" donation price, then she should do her "regular price" the first time she sees the guy, then IF the guy does a review of the session and sends it to her within the scope of reasonable time set by both parties, the second time they get together, he should get his "reviewer discount". Originally Posted by bigdog0311

That works in theory but my problem is people will call and will only do it if the review special works on the first visit. So basically that doesn't work.

I still offer it, but I don't go for the "trust me, I'll post a review." because not one person that I've bent the rules for has kept his word.

Which is funny because when there's no incentive they tend to post more reviews.
humm i guess that's why i don't do review specials. I like having the choice to review or not versus being obligated. I know some hobbiest are able to be objective. To me, your compromised but to each his own