Truly Passion* Yahoogroup Link

Guys here is the link to my yahoogroup. Please feel free to join and in the future I will be doing things for the members of my group. It will be a place you can be updated about me. Have a great day and a wonderful week. Later TP* http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mustangsalli68/ 214 697 1858
Love all the sexxy pics on the site TP. Can't wait for the real thing!!
wow what a thought provoking threAD....
cool---I have mine listed in my sig line

I know you will enjoy your yahoo group---
have fun with it!
TP , you go girl !
Dallas you need to change your name to Travlin Rain . Grins Muah
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-20-2012, 07:15 AM
I am thinking about getting a yahoo group.. so envious I haven't had one of these threADs yet.
Oh the temptation. But in honor of an imaginary holiday that I just made up on the spot, I have given up being snarky until the next full moon.
If I were to post a threAd, I certainly would be appreciative of those who keep bumping it back to the top of the page regardless of the reason, 'cause a threAd wouldn't do me much good if it was already on the second or third page due to a lack of response posts.

Jus' sayin'....

Nice pics, TP.
Thanks to all the guys that have joined my yahoogroup. I am almost to the number 100. Angus, I was out close to you Thurs morning wishing I had my computer. Everyone have a great weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP*
I don't do yahoo groups

I am running a special this weekend but the price is so outrageous I can only send it out when I text cock pics. Call for details.
I am so excited I have a 100 members in my group. I wanted to do something special for my members and to start it off the guy that was the 100th member is receiving a free session. I have notified him and I hope he enjoys it!!!!!! I am grateful for all the guys and how much yall mean to me. If someone dont join my group that is fine also and it dont mean I think less of anyone or anything. Thanks again so much and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Kisses. TP*
Lucky dog ! I volunteer to accept in the event he is unable to collect his prize ;"). Congrats TP , it's no wonder !
Thank you Scooter. I havent heard from him yet. I am giving a session away next week probably towards the end for June and then the two professional massages. I havent decided what I am doing in July yet. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and Kisses TP*
Does your yahoo group have interesting photos?