Anyone like Poison and Def Leppard.

I have back stage passes to an upcoming concert and am looking for someone or sometwo who are young providers, very hot, to go with. I'm not interested in BCD, just having some eye-candy on my arm. The concert is Sept 3 starring Def Leppard and Poison. You will be able to meet the members of the band since I am with the promoter. PM me and if you are my type I'll reply.
I am a member of p411 with refs, but none of my refs are from TX.

And I'm loaded with money and everything it can buy.
LOL
Im a huge def leppard fan

I have great legs, a decent ass and have been known to squeal like a little girl in the presence of rock stars and the rich.

Even though you said no BCD I'm on record for offering NQNS for a flat $1,000,000 cash in advance.
Man, you would have loved "Ratturday" on the Ticket Saturday morning. Lately they have been doing segments on 80s hair metal bands. Ratt was on center stage (pun intended) last week.
TinMan - I am not a Ratt fan at all but thought Danny and Davey did a good job on this. I stayed on and stayed engaged rather than punching out.
TinMan - I am not a Ratt fan at all but thought Danny and Davey did a good job on this. I stayed on and stayed engaged rather than punching out. Originally Posted by pilot4u
Me, too...and I checked out those album covers on the interwebs...damn, those girls were hot!
I have back stage passes to an upcoming concert and am looking for someone or sometwo who are young providers, very hot, to go with. I'm not interested in BCD, just having some eye-candy on my arm. The concert is Sept 3 starring Def Leppard and Poison. You will be able to meet the members of the band since I am with the promoter. PM me and if you are my type I'll reply.
I am a member of p411 with refs, but none of my refs are from TX.

And I'm loaded with money and everything it can buy. Originally Posted by Hamontree
But you don't have "eye-candy".
I thought Canadian women were supposed to hot and of loose moral standards.
And I'm loaded with money and everything it can buy. Originally Posted by Hamontree
can your money buy tickets to a show worth going to? geez those losers had no talent in the 80's. doubt they found any since then.
can your money buy tickets to a show worth going to? geez those losers had no talent in the 80's. doubt they found any since then. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Lol. +1.
I don't know why you boys give this guy a hard time. I would think it would be a blast for the providers. They would be a part of rock and roll history.
They would be a part of rock and roll history. Originally Posted by cookie man
the part of rock history everybody wants to forget about. and to the young providers interested...go go go. you will meet a bunch of really old dudes that had very little talent 30 years ago and have even less now. and a lot less hair. and more gut. but being backstage you might get some free food and drinks. hell i might go for that.

so fucking sad that there are so many great local bands that deserve attention from the concerrt-going public but we only here about these 'shows'. hope they have lots of pyro...only thing they have going for them.

happy trails!

JPdM
Doesn't either one of the drummers have only one arm?
the part of rock history everybody wants to forget about. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
As is the case with the past 30 years, for the most part. But let the guy have his fun. I'll be listening to The Beatles or The Stones, hopefully getting blown by a dame who knows what she's doing.
Ok so these "no talent" losers are playing American Airlines 30 years after their peak. Not to shabby. They're not my favorites but they did have some good songs and put on a fun show. The young ladies should enjoy the hell out of a rock show and back stage passes. After all they put up with us old farts all the time and we can't sing. Plus Def and Poison have probably had more pussy than we can even dream about.