For All Of Us Cougars, MILF's and Fabulous Mature Ladies!

that is cool! lol
Lindsay you are not old enough to be a cougar!!!!!
Awwwww.....Your a sweet heart. But yes I am I still act like a kid though. I'm having a hard time growing up. XXOO
Lol. Hugs and have a great week. TP
Rawr!! Love it!
Love it Lindsay! hehehee!
  • fawn
  • 08-06-2012, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=07wB7sUhgAA Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
OMG Lindsay, that is to freaking cute....

I think I know what I want for my Birthday now.....
Oh wow! That is great!
I know!! I want one of those Barbies too Fawn. I foun another one that my sisiter had on her facebook.....
I always think of the Andy Rooney bit about the love of a mature woman.

All of your milfs out there, that think you are too old, come see me!!!! Nothing can compare to being with a mature woman that knows how to take care of a man. Not just the BCD, but its the attitude and actually caring about how you take care of a guy. LONG LIVE MILFS!!!!!

And when the MILF is a FREEEEAAAAKKKK Like FAWN, then I am in heaven!!!! Now party on, Barbie Dolls for all the MILFS!!!
Hey ya'll...here, have some wine.
“Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 22-year old waitress. Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", here's an update for you. Nowadays 80%of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!”
Lindsay that is greatness, have some wine and also Fawn and Dannie et all.....,,,
I love that!!!!!!! So cute