Looking for good amp

I’m looking for a good amp close to manor can anyone plz help I just moved to town
Here are a few suggestions for locating good AMP in austin-

1. Drive to dallas
2. Take a bus to dallas
3. Hitchhike to dallas

All kidding aside the closest amp to you will be I35 massage (have not tried) and the the little yellow house off pond springs and bellas for FS. Just be prepared for rushed service and turn+burn. Just my two cents.
Good can mean multiple things,

Good looking girls,
Good lmt like skills,
Good menu FBSM++

If you prefer all of the above then Dallas is going to be your only close choice as no AMP provides all of the above in Austin. But if you can narrow it down to 1 or 2 of these then we can give you some recommendations.
Try the amp near the airport. If nothing looks good after you walk in use the wallet in the car trick......
Thanks guys yeah I’ve heard Dallas is the place to be. But it’s hard to get up that way for me so I’m gonna have to settle for something here. In reference to kamisearch good looking girls is a must and second skills . Winn Dixie wallet in the car trick classic hahah
If you're just looking for a great massage and a hand job and possibly touching NE and SE, there are some decent places in Austin, otherwise you need to take the advice, bite the bullet and go to Dallas. It is with a heavy heart I say that because there's some AMP girls here I really love. But I've not met any that measure up to what's offered in Big D.
Something/Someone for OP to think about (if he can do it 4 times in an hour ...):
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2446639
Any place in Austin with Table Shower?