Encounter: Second time with Jessica at Luxury, second verse even better than the first

Date: 12-22-19
Name: Jessica (she was BB the first time, in August)
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dfk, bbbj, daty, tuma, multiple positions
With dog style finish
Hair Length and Color: Medium brown tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short and slight thick, pretty face, nice large C cups God-given, bubbly expressions
Recommendation: Yes
Bbfs?
Wow, like the description. Must head back to Luxury. Who will I see this evening?
Bbfs? Originally Posted by Heartside

no need to ask.. if the Spa name is "Luxury", the answer is "yes". unless you specifically ask for CFS.

Wow, like the description. Must head back to Luxury. Who will I see this evening? Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
Jessica would be good! flip a coin, really, all of them are excellent.

did anyone visit Luxury today? they did open again as planned? Hot Water working again?
They open, Man, I don't need no water heater, I need Jessica keeping me warm
  • Megga
  • 12-16-2019, 06:33 PM
Yeah man day be gettin a new water heater 3 times already man.
That sounds nice. It is cold now
Yeah man day be gettin a new water heater 3 times already man. Originally Posted by Megga
I have noticed a recurring pattern in your posts. you appear to be very ignorant..
Jessica is my back up plan, if I can’t get in to see June today. I’m going to see somebody!!!
Jessica is my back up plan, if I can’t get in to see June today. I’m going to see somebody!!! Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Jessica is back,sexy and rested after the long holiday!
If you didn't see her, now is a great time, or if you did, go for seconds.

June is no longer at Luxury.

Boa, Sunny, Shasha, and the very sexy Jessica!