Has anyone seen London yet?

Second one is most likely fake...there's no way she's 160lbs. Number search leads to several robo-call warning sites.
2nd one definitely a fake one
Both look fake to me.

If location is something other than an actual location they are usually fake.
A clear giveaway that its a fake is they'll put pretty much every race they can for Race / Regionality. "Text me for location" 9 out of 10 times its a fake. Price way too low to be legit in this area.
Saw her a week ago. She is real! Tall, very attractive, very young. But she called herself "Starr", not London. Says based out of Pensacola. Gave her $180 donation for half hr. As I walked back to my vehicle she calls me back to room and claims she just counted the cash and I only gave her $140 and she wanted the balance. 1000% positive gave her the $180. Recommendation : NO
How was the visit other than you shorting her $40? Lol!
Texted back and forth a couple of times and then crickets...

Visit with "London" aka "Starr" was kinda lackluster for me. We simply did not click. No chemistry. Must admit I did not really bring my A game and not sure she did either, thus sorta a mediocre session. Nice enough young woman however. Will give her credit for getting me off with a CBJ, a rarity for me. Only activity. She appeared to be the girl in the picture I think, but hard to know for sure as only one rear view pic on STG. Meet was in Destin, low budget hotel. She definitely is attractive, very slim, less than an A cup. Won't repeat due to the $$ issue. Butshe may be worth a visit guys, just count the donation up front
Visit with "London" aka "Starr" was kinda lackluster for me. We simply did not click. No chemistry. Must admit I did not really bring my A game and not sure she did either, thus sorta a mediocre session. Nice enough young woman however. Will give her credit for getting me off with a CBJ, a rarity for me. Only activity. She appeared to be the girl in the picture I think, but hard to know for sure as only one rear view pic on STG. Meet was in Destin, low budget hotel. She definitely is attractive, very slim, less than an A cup. Won't repeat due to the $$ issue. Butshe may be worth a visit guys, just count the donation up front Originally Posted by daty4life
Was it the same phone number? the small body and young age could be worth the donation regaurdless.
Yes, same phone number as in the London ad.
Yes, same phone number as in the London ad. Originally Posted by daty4life
Do you happen to have any other pics of her? Like her face?
No, don't have any other pictures of "London". You will NOT be disappointed. She really is very attractive.