Got back into the hobby just to get robbed

O boy here we go, so I used to be on here a lot. My old name was springer1 but I forgot my log in information and just made a new account. If it tells you how long I’ve been doing this, I saw the fox regularly when she first started doing this. So lately been getting back into the hobby. Took a chance on this one and got my donation taken from me. Allow me to explain.

User ID: I Don’t think she’s on here
Date: May 2021
Name: Beautiful disaster, she said her name was Taylor but I’m sure that’s a lie
Phone: 8502907144
Email Address: N/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...r/525784547048
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Rundown motel by nas
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: None
Duration of Encounter: About 15 mins
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: European
Physical Description: Looks kind of like the photos except more road hard and put up wet look
Recommendation: No

Ros: okay boys like I said this is t my first rodeo, I must have seen somewhere around 10 to 15 providers in the past few years. Lately my atf got locked up and I haven’t heard from aman....I mean the fox in a while. Took a chance with this one. She said it was 150 for hhr gfe. Got to the place and went inside the room. Place was nice and she asked me to wash off a bit and put the donation on the shelf. So I put the donation on the shelf and went to the bathroom...huge mistake. She apparently got a call and left while I was in the bathroom. Luckily I brought everything in the bathroom with me, and left the room. I got out the bathroom without her in sight and sat down....texted her....waited....no response....started to observe the room a little bit and realize there’s a camera on the side of the room. I immediately unplug and block the camera with a sheet.I start looking around and going through shit (why not she took my money) so I found some rope, some needles, and some evidence bags. Immediately got sketched out and left. Still haven’t heard from her. Don’t text unless you want to get robbed. Unfortunate.
I inquired about her a few weeks ago. Got informed she was bad news. Fortunately u made it out safely. Damn ropes? Needles? Camera? No telling what could have happened. She may have turned u into turtle food at one of the nearby creeks/ponds.
I luckily had my ccw on me, which I never do except for the first time I meet a girl that has no reviews, when I came out of the bathroom in my boxers to find she wasn’t there I got dressed as quick as I could and got me ccw out and just waited...till I saw the camera...I think they were watching me about to rush in but then they saw no was carrying and had to figure out what to do after that. I should have taken a few things from the room to get my money back but I didn’t want to stoop to their level or stay there any longer with what was going on. Never again lol
She's called the beautiful disaster for a reason.
Someone mentioned just a day or so ago she was robbing people a while back and to stay clear

You prob seen her before someone was asking about her and info about the robbing

Sucks a lot

Yep sure do miss the fox ... just one more time just one more or 10 !! I’d be content lol
Be careful of "The Foxx" though if you get in contact with her (however, she might have changed her number a couple times since you were on last). Just don't prepay if you see her, no matter how much she begs. She ghosted me about a couple months ago after prepaying. (Yes, learned my lesson, but she and I were tight and she always came through for me for a few years, even when prepaying)
Hey bulldog I remember you from back when, I know bruv, sorry that happened to you but I would have trusted her too. I still have her piece of the Berlin Wall that her grandpa gave her as collateral for something, long story. Sorry that happened to you though, she was such a good girl....times change I suppose. All things are temporary after all,
Yeah. Autumn was awesome and a great f#ck! She was definitely GFE with me. I'd be willing to see her again if she resurfaces. We always got along really well. But, I'll never "prepay" her again, that's for sure.