Best naturals in town?

• linux
  • 07-22-2012, 07:15 AM
Pardon me if this has been previously addressed.

I was sitting around this morning remembering Naughty Nicole. Some of you may recall her. Black girl, gorgeous, was an aspd companion. She was thin and tone but had impossibly amazing breasts. D-cup without any sag or deflated feeling. Had never had a kid. Just really big, natural, firm boobs. Really sweet girl, too. I think she moved on to Atlanta.

Anyway, who is Houston's most endowed woman? Man mades don't do much for me and big breasts on heavier girls don't either. I'm a fat dude and am not judgmental about the big gals but it's just not my thing. I prefer flat tummies on girls. Just my own preference.

Houston has an amazing hobby scene so I know somebody falls into this category. Either that or Nicole was just a wonderful freak of nature.
Miranda of Latinas Elite gets my vote. A retired lady, ChiLaLa, gets my vote for best Asian Naturals. Years ago, there was a dancer at The Colorado, The Men's Club and Centerfolds named Leann. Natural blond with hair to her ass and the best natural set I have ever seen in all my years. D, firm and great nipples.
  • ivan
  • 07-22-2012, 11:11 AM
ChiLaLa is not retired, She is just UTR and more selective :-) And she does have a fresh Korean friend as well :-)

Miranda of Latinas Elite gets my vote. A retired lady, ChiLaLa, gets my vote for best Asian Naturals. Years ago, there was a dancer at The Colorado, The Men's Club and Centerfolds named Leann. Natural blond with hair to her ass and the best natural set I have ever seen in all my years. D, firm and great nipples. Originally Posted by seeker7
Its very rare for a thin woman to have big naturals. I got my boobs from being a bigger girl. Good luck on your search
No doubt Hope of the old Wildflower group would come real close to getting me off hiatus.
Miranda of Latinas Elite gets my vote... Originally Posted by seeker7
Thank you sweetie
I am not a boobs person, so a nice sized B works for me. Can't think of anyone to fit that bill though.
When I was in high school, I dated a natural redhead with fair skin and almost zero freckles, with a 38D cup on a 5’5 inch frame at 105 lbs. Karma has been punishing me every day since. I’ll never be able to duplicate that!
I am not a boobs person, so a nice sized B works for me. Can't think of anyone to fit that bill though. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Hmmm LOL
According to her showcase and I hear great things about her too

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=101371
April of HLG's
  • linux
  • 07-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Thanks so much, everybody.

Carkido, I think you win this round. I knew there had to be at least one. I'm headin' in and will report back.
Carkido...i gotta agree, April is well equipped and hard to beat. I also raise you with Zafiro's B's some of the firmest and most self supportive and perky beauties I have cum across!
Damn.....
April of HLG's
Originally Posted by carkido45
Emily's are damn nice!