Is this really what i have to go through????

• Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 10:09 AM
I am a newbie with very selective taste. I am married to a woman who is short slim and sexy, but after 5 kids hates to fuck. I have tried for 6 years to make the best of the situation, but as of late I have blue balls more than blown balls. So that leads me here, and Damn is there some eye candy here!! Only thing is you can't have the candy you want without getting sub standard references first. I don't like BBW's or ladies that are old enough to be my kids grammie. I am not saying all newbie providers are big boned or over the hill, just from what I have found they are too big and to old for me to pay them for personal time. I'm not a horndog that will fuck anything with legs and an ass, I have some standards. Will I have to lower them to get to the eye candy I like?
Are there any slinder, firm, young ladies that are newbie friendly or am i SOL?

To the BBW's and heavyweights I am not trying to offend you. Just expressing my thoughts.

Durty.
->P411<-

Join this & have a good day.
Join P-411 that may help.
Sometimes you have to crawl before you can walk.....ijs
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 11:05 AM
That sucks. Would any of you beautiful ladies like to have a lunch date, food only, just so someone will know that I am legit. I am only looking for references.
Why should you get to skip the minor leagues?

Suck it up and fuck a fat sperm whale......or three......ijs
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 11:28 AM
There are plenty of guys here to love the biggens. I did skip the minors, just in the bull pen waiting for my chance to close....
  • Trey
  • 08-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Yep you got to earn your stripes man. You have 2 options see one of the BBW girls that are noob friendly, if you post in ISO you will get hit up by at least 3 they live under the bridge there. After one review though you are in just make sure you use her as a referance you will then move up. Write reviews that helps alot with screening (read up how to write a review please). You cant be that picky yet but you will get there. Its been five years whats a week or 2 before you hit what you want?

You can do the bp thing as well it is hit and miss but still just write a review
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 11:38 AM
Fuck that. I won't pay a BBW. Guess I have my standards set to high.

AMP here I come. {-_-}
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 11:39 AM
No disrespect ment ladies. I just can't drive a Volvo when I own a vett.
  • Trey
  • 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM
So who would you like to see from this site name names.

I get the felling this guy should have showed up when whale wars was going on.
Yeah, but if you can't get your Vette to come out of the garage, you may just have to drive that Volvo.
Would you rather own a vette that doesn't run or a Volvo that runs like a bat outta hell lol.
Dude, it isn't only the heifers that are newbie friendly. Research kemosabe. Oh and not whining about it in coed, pissing off every member with XX chromosomes helps...
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Dude, it isn't only the heifers that are newbie friendly. Research kemosabe. Oh and not whining about it in coed, pissing off every member with XX chromosomes helps... Originally Posted by enderwiggin
Who is whining? I just simply stated that I don't donate by the pound, if that makes some of the xx chromosomes upset maybe they should say something.

We all have choices here, them on the clients they choose to see, and me donating as I see fit.

Thanks for the info, that is more the jest of this thread. Just looking for dates that are worth the cash.

If it pisses you off, please pm me as to why.
Being in this hobby, I figured the ladies would have a little thicker skin......
  • Durty
  • 08-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Would you rather own a vette that doesn't run or a Volvo that runs like a bat outta hell lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Touche'