Best Bars and/or Clubs to Pick up Babes in Houston

Have been travelling to Houston for a while, but don't know what bars or clubs (besides strip clubs) are the best to meet women which hopefully may lead to something more exciting!! Any suggestions will be welcome....
I always start right here at ECCIE . . .always a sure thing.
Looking for milf's head to Mo's place for steaks on Friday. It's up scale, but it has been awhile since I hit this place.
Funny how there are hardly any responses on this wonderful topic. I will help you out buddy. First tell me what type of women are you looking for?
  • mr666
  • 09-11-2012, 02:49 PM
I want help too. I'm into chicks who like hard rock/heavy metal. (not goth chicks with multiple piercings and tatoos). Fairly young 18-35.

And the occasional girly girl

No ghetto chicks, nothing in common with them
I personally prefer Club ECCIE or Club P411. You could Also try Club Eros or Club Backpage. Works every time and there is any type of babe you desire. Cheaper than buying a bunch of fruity drinks to get her drunk enough to go home with you.
Plus, you don't have to bite your arm off if she turns out to be "Coyote Ugly" in the morning.
Mr666 go to dirt bar downtown. Young rocker chicks and a ton of hot models who hang out near closing time so they can try and fuck the owner. I have not figured out why yet but maybe you can snag one. For picking up girls of ae try tasting room, capones, sullivans, and for younger go to the washington st. Bars: Kung fu, drake, nox, whatever
  • mr666
  • 09-12-2012, 02:43 PM
As much as I hate downtown I will give it a shot sometime.
Thanks Casablanca, been to the Tasting Room, St. Genevive, and couple of bars on Washington Ave, but don't remember the names. WIll try the ones you recommended....Eccie is always a better bet then looking for someone at a bar. It's just a different adventure / charm to pick someone from a bar though!!!
Just look for the group of three or four figure out the one that never strays far from the others and just ask her.
One more bit of good advice: never give up on the night.I know sometimes the night may not be well and you call it quits. Do not. During uncommon hours uncommon things happen.