Whats with not smiling in your pictures, Ladies?

I will be the first to admit, that as much as we all would like to know people by what is on the inside (personality, character, intelligence), pictures are indeed, worth a thousand words.

For me, pictures make a first impression. Especially in the hobby-world. Lets face it, physical attraction is important in this realm.

Now... this post is not directed at all the providers out there. But some providers do not have professional pics, and a lot just have simple camera\phone shots in the mirror (not bad in some cases - but please turn the flash off).

In any case - I have seen *many* instances where a real sexy girl has tried to take a picture(s) for their showcase, and have even gotten a friend\client to do the shooting, laying in a sexy pose maybe, in a room that was straightened up.. but have the meanest\miserable\bored look on their faces.

What gives? They look like they really don't want to be there. I guess some girls just want to look "serious" and "sensual" but poorly execute it? Others just look plain bored... All the pieces are there for a good looking photo... except the expression.

Smiles are beautiful, girls! A smile can make an awesome first impression when a guy walks in the room. It can turn the whole mood of the session around (in a good way) without saying a word.

Anyways... just starting a thread here... I am not trying to insult anyone, just wondering if anyone else notices this. And I would also like to get some input from the providers out there, too on this subject.
I don't know... I only really ever smile if something is funny or I'm laughing, so when someone takes a picture of me, my first reaction isn't to smile, plus I think overly happy/smiley pictures tend to look more forced... For me at least...
I agree with Tigger. If a lady can't manage a smile for her ad photos, why should I thinck she'll smile for me?
I don't know... I only really ever smile if something is funny or I'm laughing, so when someone takes a picture of me, my first reaction isn't to smile, plus I think overly happy/smiley pictures tend to look more forced... For me at least... Originally Posted by Valerie
I wish I had Valerie's tendency over my own. If I don't smile, my face looks weird. Even when I try to do a serious/sensual face, it rarely works. The only time I've managed a 'sexy' face in my photos is when I'm sticking my glasses in my mouth.
Well baby I know better as you look sexy in tons of pics but you are right about the glasses in your mouth, among other thing!

A good answer might be that one can be self conscious about some bad teeth alignment or an overbite/underbite.
It's a preference for some. And to others, the subject of to smile or not is just not that crucial - as some don't even show their faces at all. Just because a provider isn't smiling from ear to ear doesn't mean she is mean...lol. I understand a pic is worth a lot but geez you cant judge a person if they're smiling or not. Obviously, if the girl is "mean-muggin" that's different, but usually means she's just trying to look sexy, but failed. I don't think you'll get a response saying "I don't smile because I'm miserable and don't want to be here." For some, its just not their style...

Hope thus will help your curiosity!
Do you think it adds to the curiosity if the face is cut completely out? Or would that be a provider you absolutely wouldn't see?
+1 Dear John... My friend has a few crooked teeth and she refuses to smile in her pics
Well baby I know better as you look sexy in tons of pics but you are right about the glasses in your mouth, among other thing!

Originally Posted by jimmycz
Hot picture girl!

thanks
It's a preference for some. And to others, the subject of to smile or not is just not that crucial - as some don't even show their faces at all. Just because a provider isn't smiling from ear to ear doesn't mean she is mean...lol. I understand a pic is worth a lot but geez you cant judge a person if they're smiling or not. Obviously, if the girl is "mean-muggin" that's different, but usually means she's just trying to look sexy, but failed. I don't think you'll get a response saying "I don't smile because I'm miserable and don't want to be here." For some, its just not their style...

Hope thus will help your curiosity! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
+1

Originally Posted by jimmycz
Looks like someone I should get to know better!!
agree with Val the natural " come fuck me" seductive facial expression isn't a smile...
LMFAO FER as already told her you would be calling as knew she would peak your interest. Actually if the pics are of good quality with or without face pics I will investigate. There are a few "NO WAYS" but none involve pics with the 2 biggest being attitude and the 2nd CBJ. CBJ to me would be the same as giving DATY on a pussy wrapped in plastic, what the hell is the point! The only time I have seen ladies that I have not at least talked to is at latin agencies where the hostess knows my taste and makes a recommendation. By the way thanks for compliments on Glynette's pics as one of the most fun photo sessions I have ever had. Just wait til October as her Halloween pics are amazing! No I promised not to share!