NCNS: HIMMLER

We set up an appointment earlier in the day and gave plenty of notice to incall location. Appointment time came and went and didn't hear anything back after I called the first time it rang 4 times then went to voice mail. I called back a second time and rang twice then got sent to voicemail (ignored call) so I texted him tell him I was taking this as a cancelation/NCNS only then did he respond with "Whatever Im stuck in traffic"...

Guys we work by appointment and time is money!! Yall write NCNS on us girls if we don't show on time so we expect at least a phone call saying your gonna be late or gotta cancel.
Sounds fair to me.. if he has a cell phone, he can use it to call or text.. NOT communicating is the worst thing.
  • Trey
  • 09-11-2012, 04:54 PM
I think he killed himself. Ijs
Only seems fair to post when a guy NC/NS.

I think he killed himself. Ijs Originally Posted by trey
Damn, you got to it before I could.
I wouldn't expect much from a guy with that handle ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Himmler
Actually I guy with such handle can only be unpredictible and only trouble could be expected.
Actually I guy with such handle can only be unpredictible and only trouble could be expected. Originally Posted by 4karlos

lol ... that is indeed a bit more accurate than my post.
I think he killed himself. Ijs Originally Posted by trey
Now that there's funny; don't care who you are.
His handle is bad enough; his avatar is worse.
I love it when a guys cancels right on the time of appointment exacally on the dot lol... fuckers but yea NCNS is a waste of time. I have had guys who ncns and wanna contact me again for an appointment nope sorry move around lol..
Thanks for posting this information in the correct place.
What do you expect from a Nazi?

Actually I know Himmler and he's a good guy. Not sure what happened here.
that says alot.
HE JUST FUCKED HIMSELF.
  • RGB93
  • 09-12-2012, 01:28 PM
HE JUST FUCKED HIMSELF. Originally Posted by Kammye

He fucked himself and saved a lot of money in doing so. What really pisses Jay off is he didnt get to watch.