Clearing up confusion to those who are interested in seeing me

I changed my rates and services some time ago. My website accurately reflects my current rates.

If you submit a contact/screening form to me, at the bottom of that page is a check box that says "you have read my site entirely and understand my rates, etiquette and review policies". You cannot submit my form without checking that box. So if you have not read my site, or even looked at my current rates it would be prudent to not submit the form until you have.

I am literally getting requests for appointments, and I am having to clarify this and it seems some are blindly checking the box and submitting.

I literally had a gentleman show up the other day with the incorrect amount for the appointment. I had to turn him away, he was not happy, but I wasn't either. It was wasted time for both of us.

Again, I apologize to this gentleman, but I have clearly laid everything out on my site.
When your reviews report a rate under half of what you post on the website, there is room for confusion.
  • linux
  • 09-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Literally? Literally. Literally. Literally! As opposed to figuratively getting a request. Literally!
I would fuck her.......literally......as opposed to figuratively
When your reviews report a rate under half of what you post on the website, there is room for confusion. Originally Posted by blowpop
Completely understandable..hence this post. In addition I might add that if my website shows a rate that is almost double what an old review is showing then one might ask me about it, or ask someone who has reviewed me about it.

My most recent review reflects my current rate: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=546488

Just a note that the gentleman I speak of had 4-5 email exchanges with me and not once asked about the rate discrepancy. He had an opportunity to do so.

I am glad I could clear this up, however I am sure I will continue to get requests with those who do not read the boards only reviews. So maybe BP you can add a comment to an old review or even my most recent one (since ladies are not allowed to comment on reviews) that my rates and services have changed and FBSM is no long an option. This will help your fellow hobbyist brethren out..and save them a wasted trip and confusion.

xoxo
Sensia
Closed at OP's request, we may revisit this thread if there is still confusion.