Mature Providers are better lovers--and a few of my ATFs

I'm sharing currently active mature providers who are ATF level experiences for me. I'd love to know from the men who some of their favorites are. For those ladies who are in this category and bi--who would your favorites be?

Paulina Payne
Sensia Blue
Macy Manning
Dallas Rain
Ms. Athena
Olivia Howard

When I was a young man, I always thought that women in their 30s and 40s were at their most beautiful, but then a big part of beauty for me is intelligence, character, sophistication, and confidence.

Now that I am over 60. . .sigh. . .those are still the women I find the most beautiful. Over the 14 years I have participated in the hobby, I have only occasionally seen women in their 20s, and only met two (one of whom has retired and is half way through a doctoral program) who could compete with the lovely mature women in their 30s and 40s I have more typically seen.

I prefer having a small circle of women I see. For me lovemaking only gets better once you know you like each other and get to know each other a bit. Others hobby differently, and this that is, of course, fine.

I think all the women I have listed are 40 or older (God I hope I didn't get that wrong for any of them), and I can't imagine someone not having a terrific time with any of them--unless they specifically hobby to be with young women who are spinners or have rock hard abs.

But if you want someone who provides you with an experience that is virtually indistinguishable from the best RL experiences, then these women are wonderful choices. They understand sensuality and passion in a way that younger women rarely do. They are all intelligent, have good senses of humor, and are fun to talk to. All of them are excellent at TCB and are low drama people to be with.

The opportunity to spend time with women like these is why I hobby.
  • Trey
  • 10-17-2012, 10:34 PM
I like em young, under 30 for me. Sometimes I will go for the milf but I think I will stick with youth for now. But hey you like what you like have fun man. I'm not near 60 but when I am I think I will still look for under 30.
You keep on having fun and enjoy yourself. I have been on a younger craving as of late and gladley not dissapointed.
ThreAD...
over 35 is my choice less drama / more love
Yeah, 30+ for me in most cases... very few exceptions.
Oh, thank you Spice . You're not so bad yourself.............at all.
Thank you , my dear....
awwwwwwwwwwwwww I am blushing! {I feel so honored to be on that list of superb women!}

you rock too baby!!!!!!!!
Spice, You are one of my favs as well......A true gem of a man, one that wants the women he is with to enjoy the time together as much as he is........
I have not seen her in about 3 years since she retired (last time) but Houston Samantha is NOT to be beaten!

Currently advertising on BP but has a website as well.
281-716-2663
Just mature ladies....?
Lynda....Adventuress4u is at the top of my mature provider list.
Ooooooh, thanks for mentioning Lynda. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her, but she sounds wonderful, and Ms Athena has already suggested a threesome with her. Zero chance I can keep up with them, but what fun to try!
My favorite saved P411 search is labeled 40+ for ladies who are 40 and over.