What guys call their Penis - Can we standardize the name - geez?

Okay... I'm tired of reading reviews in which, guys (my fellow hobby brothers) refer to their penis as "junior", "needle", "little man", "big man",... I think you get the point by now. Can we all agree to standardize the name of our penis? Cock, DicK, or Penis should be the standard terms. Junior sounds just as retarded as 'wee - wee' or 'private part' - get my drift.

Take it away... Let's vote to standardize the name of the male penis... Type 1 for Cock, 2 for Dick or simply 3 for penis or 4 for "fill in the name".

Since we're in election season (oops that's over now)... I'll vote 1 for Cock. Let's see which name wins
  • Trey
  • 11-08-2012, 09:47 PM
I call mine Mr. Winky, I'm sticking with that
I take it your vote is 4 "Mr. Winky"... LMFAO
Dude, you are spending way too much time thinking about other guys' dicks.
Dude, you are spending way too much time thinking about other guys' dicks. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Winner!
I refer to "him" as my "warrior"...lol : )
I call him Houdini..... he disappears after the show
I call him Houdini..... he disappears after the show Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
Lmao good one
Mine is Mr. Happy!!! If he ain't happy, I ain't happy. LOL
  • Seedy
  • 11-09-2012, 03:09 AM
Dude, you are spending way too much time thinking about other guys' dicks. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Winner! Originally Posted by starflash
I second that gentlemen
Someone's paying attention to the wrong shit in reviews.
I call him Russel the love muscle!!!!
"The Truth"
All I want to do is open up her wide , and put some Great White Muscle in between her thighs !
I have a guy that calls his JOHN WAYNE---most though usually just pray it works{lol}