How do Providers cope with mean and rude hobbyists?

Most of us are good people, but there are mean, rude, and disrespectful people out there too : (
There are?
All I can say is: Oh Shit !
I'm guessing they don't see them or they see them only once....Kind of like us and providers who don't have their act together.
I have been with some mean Providers, strippers, and BP girls, and what I do is I don't see them ever again. I avoid and run away from mean people. But that is just me, IJS.
Toothy BJs???
CHJ's... ijs
I dated a girl who used to dance and she claimed she never played but she would sometimes allow a client to pull his meat out and jerk his self off while she danced.

I thought whoa, imagine paying money to a stripper just so you can jerk your own self off. Lmao!!
Toothy BJs??? Originally Posted by Glynette
CHJ's... ijs Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
A stripper in CF gave me a CHJ, her excuse was that she didn't want my body fluids all over her. : ( That was very lame and embarrassing experience for me.
A stripper in CF gave me a CHJ, her excuse was that she didn't want my body fluids all over her. : ( That was very lame and embarrassing experience for me. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
Hell if that was the case I would've kept my dick in my pants and saved the nut.
If a person is disrespectful toward ladies on the board there is no reason to see them. No lady wants to deal with that kind of drama at her incall.

Most of us are good people, but there are mean, rude, and disrespectful people out there too : ( Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
I think some providers will just shoot 'em and their body will never be seen or heard from them again. Just think, you go meet up with a provider, really, who will you tell? Definitely not any member of your family or even friends. Hmmmmm, I'm just saying.
Most of us are good people, but there are mean, rude, and disrespectful people out there too : ( Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
As long as they show rudeness before I put their dick in my mouth I'm good.
That way I can haul ass. I have anger managment problems.
No telling what I might do if a guy started acting a fucktard after the session starts.
You don't play games and assert yourself from the beginning. I remind folks that I'm really a bitch and the fact that I'm being nice is a choice, not an obligation, and one that can be rescinded quickly. Most people want you to keep that choice. I haven't met anyone who hasn't yet. *knocks on wood*