SHITS GETTING OLD!!!!!

Okay Im gonna vent for a second, I hate it when I look at a providers picture and shes hot in heels and stockings, makeup, dolled up and beautiful. Then you set an appointment with them with fair advance warning and you show up and they look like they were just doing the dishes or laundry, sweats, sandals anda tshirt thats seen its share of days! Wouldnt that fall in the category of bait and switch? I mean you baited me with the stillettos but youre trying to feed me the sandals!?

I have come to the conclusion that if a provider I make an appointment to go see answers the door like that again I will just turn around and leave, cause after all youre buying a fantasy!

AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG?
Darlin you are totally right You are there for the fantasy , you should get it . It's all about TCB skills I guarantee when someone comes to see me I'm ready to give him what he is expecting , a sexy BBW
I always tell them what I like so there is no mix up, you should tell them thats what you want when you arrive. That way when you turn around at the door they know why. It should be understood, that should be the standard appearance for when the door is opened.
Carry a bottle of Febreeze.
Texas Made makes a good point.
Okay Im gonna vent for a second, I hate it when I look at a providers picture and shes hot in heels and stockings, makeup, dolled up and beautiful. Then you set an appointment with them with fair advance warning and you show up and they look like they were just doing the dishes or laundry, sweats, sandals anda tshirt thats seen its share of days! Wouldnt that fall in the category of bait and switch? I mean you baited me with the stillettos but youre trying to feed me the sandals!?

I have come to the conclusion that if a provider I make an appointment to go see answers the door like that again I will just turn around and leave, cause after all youre buying a fantasy!

AM I RIGHT OR AM I WRONG? Originally Posted by texas made

amen! A lady shou;d take pride in who she is and reflect that in the way she presents herself!
  • klutz
  • 11-12-2012, 07:48 AM
You pay for a fantasy?

I guess I'm doing it wrong... I pay to have sex with a beautiful provider and hopefully get at least 2 nuts off within 60 minutes or less.

I could really care less what she's wearing.
You pay for a fantasy?

I guess I'm doing it wrong... I pay to have sex with a beautiful provider and hopefully get at least 2 nuts off within 60 minutes or less.

I could really care less what she's wearing. Originally Posted by klutz
I must be doing it wrong also.

What she's wearing doesn't matter, because it will be off within 10 minutes.
Everyone has different tastes or priorities. I always dress appropriately for where I am going and at a minimum do hair, make-up and have on nice undies (that should be obvious to most). If a client has a particular Fantasy or clothing request, I will do my best to accommodate the request or let him know up front if it is not possible.
I try and always dress up unless otherwise requested not to.
I have been saying the same shit for years. Others may not give a shit but I have a dress code.
  • Trey
  • 11-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I think they should dress up too, I know it comes off in ten mins max but it can start the party off right. For me I don't have a chick that likes to dress up at home, so I really appreciate a lady taking out that time for me.
  • klutz
  • 11-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I like it all... as long as she's smells good and is clean.

Dressed up formally, in lingerie, wearing the "running around town doing errands" clothes, wearing "I'm too lazy to get dressed to go to school and will go with a tank top and pajama bottoms with pony tail" look, the "I'm about to go do yoga" look or just the "panties and tshirt" look....

They all can be pulled off right and can be incredibly sexy.... but back to the beginning... smelling good/clean is a must.
first world problems. hot chicks are so rare out here in west texas, we're happy if they show up wearing a trash bag! lol!
first world problems. hot chicks are so rare out here in west texas, we're happy if they show up wearing a trash bag! lol! Originally Posted by john_deere
I'll keep that in mind, when/if I head that way.