Agency Added Cost

The misconception of agency with added cost does not hold true. Similar to a sale item..it's being put on sale but increase the total value of product. Under the impression that the item is cheaper...yet it's the same price with increased value and marked lower than what it used to be. In other words, whether providers work under agency or on their own, their rate/value hold same. Unless ignorance on one's worth is uncleared. There is no added cost. Yes, they might pay in exchange having not to deal with hassles since they want things managed and have a life. Agencies do not have control over girls, we're working for them and not the other way around. At least our girls.
But the provider is netting less because she is paying a fee to the agency. Is this true?
Then call yourself a "booking service".

Is that like when I buy something for a penny and shipping and handling is 19.99?
  • Trey
  • 11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Spin it anyway you want, but every pimp collects a fee.
Spin it anyway you want, but every pimp collects a fee. Originally Posted by trey
I mean. Pronounced "Ah mean".

I don't see agency girls, and I don't knowingly see pimped-out girls. Or I could have left it at "I don't see agency girls." and have said it all like that.
You can't judge agencies like that. I had a moment before where I was burnt out and was more than happy to let an agency take care of everything for me. All I had to do was wake up and make myself look normal (ish). They took me to and from where I needed to be. It works for some people. There are good agencies.
I don't see burned out girls - I see girls who are fresh, determined, and have the backbone to handle their own shit.
Don't talk to me directly in a thread like that. Not all agency girls are burnt out. Not all indie's are either. I was probably burnt out from having to deal with bossy, demanding brats like you. Taking a break from "handling my own shit" is perfectly fine. You don't see girls with bookers or assistants? I find that hard to believe. Some of those bookers/assistants do EVERYTHING for their client (the provider you are seeing). Don't start. If you don't like agencies say your bit and move along. I do not know what the OPs point was in the rambling. Attack someone else and piss off gently, please.
KKN.... he sees no one... so why even waste the motion of your fingertips.
Spin it anyway you want, but every pimp collects a fee. Originally Posted by trey
As far as I know, they take it all and say "I will take care of everything for you.."

I don't see burned out girls - I see girls who are fresh, determined, and have the backbone to handle their own shit. Originally Posted by NorthWood
I don't think anyone wants to see "burned out girls".

The fact is we may never know who is "managed" and who is not. ECCIE would probably lose ???% of the ladies if we said "Any provider who has a pimp must close their account!" Whatever happens behind the scenes, we may never know. Pay the fee, make your appointment and decide whether it's worth the money to see her again.
I don't see burned out girls - I see girls who are fresh, determined, and have the backbone to handle their own shit. Originally Posted by NorthWood
Hmmm interesting concept. I'm on the opposite spectrum. I could give a shit less if they have an assistant or not as long as they deliver the goods I'm game.

How she runs her business is her problem not mine.

As far as I know, they take it all and say "I will take care of everything for you.." Originally Posted by DarthMaul
That's pretty much the difference. In one scenario you are in control and the other you are in no absolute control.
... I could give a shit less if they have an assistant or not as long as they deliver the goods... Originally Posted by mojojo213
I just think that independent pussy is better than managed pussy, ie. more likely to deliver the goods. Also, I find the concept of pimps to be some nasty repugnant shit, so while some "independents" may actually be pimped-out - what I don't know doesn't hurt me - as long as they deliver the goods.
....while some "independents" may actually be pimped-out..... Originally Posted by NorthWood
That's an understatement.
I just think that independent pussy is better than managed pussy, ie. more likely to deliver the goods. Originally Posted by NorthWood
I'm disagreeing with you on that statement.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/keg...rcises/WO00119
I'm disagreeing with you on that statement.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/keg...rcises/WO00119 Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree that women who practice kegel exercizes make better lovers. lol