How can providers come to a session with a stinky pu$$y

I have had a few sessions lately where the provider had a stinky pu$$y. My question is how in the world do you let that happen. I mean all you have to do is finger yourself and do your own sniff test. If it don't smell right to you then it for sure isn't going to smell right to the hobbyist. Come on man
  • RoxyG
  • 11-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Ive always heard that if it stinks then theres something wrong with it.

http://www.medicinenet.com/vaginal_odor/symptoms.htm
Now that is an interesting question.
Eww...Some girls are just wrong-uns!

Nothing worse than dodgy fannie juice....
Could be a number of things.

*Untreated STD
*Soap w/ perfumes & colorings
*Wearing panties of any material other than cotton
*BV from certain condom brands, lubes, or multiple men CIP
*Lazy hoe taking a "wash up", rubbing th rag between her labia but not her groins
*Lazy hoe not bathing at all
*Lazy hoe wearing dirty panties
*Drinking sodas = urine leakage = old pissy smelling pussy
*Douching
*Being young: if you've ever worked in direct patient care you know youngins do not know how to keep their ass clean
*Diet: I have garlic pussy sometimes
  • klutz
  • 11-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Keep in mind.... pussies are only an inch an a half away from an asshole.... could be a factor.
Keep in mind.... pussies are only an inch an a half away from an asshole.... could be a factor. Originally Posted by klutz
They are a lot closer than that when I am working one!
They can't hardly leave it at home, can they?
Semen can also cause stinky pussy. Maybe they are having unprotected sex with their SO.
I appreciate all the responses of what causes a stinky pu$$y, but my question is how do they come to a session with a stinky pu$$y.
Were they from BP? Because sometimes their prices are so cheap that they are probably very busy and don't have time to clean from one date till the next. It's a quick wash off and "On to the next One". That's just so wrong!
  • linux
  • 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM
The question isn't how they get a funky puss. The question is why in the hell do they choose to take an appointment when it's easy to check themselves.

That and bad teeth are just awful to discover.
The same as guys that come to an appt with musty balls, a skidmark in his pants, and a shit nugget lodged between his asscheeks. Some people have no scruples. Also keep in mind: you get what you pay for. If that $50 BP special reeled you in.. .
It's not always back page. And sometimes it's with girls who charge 250 or even more.
I second that RandomBlck and 1ThickBlonde all of those could be reasons... now WHY and HOW they go into a session like that, it could be that they are just plain nasty and don't care. Also , after her discharge/wetness hits the air, thats typically when the odor is brought out. Its not good to douche, that means there's an underlying problem that needs fixin' ....good luck!