Fantasies, men and ladies, who are your top 2 blondes, brunettes and redheads?

We have all seen women we have fantasized about fucking, or rubbed out a few to. Some ladies have men and women. Some older men, a category I'm closing in on, and to some younger women I'm already there, may be thinking about women like Rita Hayworth, Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor, Sofia Loren, Raquel Welch, etc. For the sake of this thread, let's keep the people you have fantasies about in their 40's and under and alive. However, an honorable mention is just fine by me.

This was tougher than I thought. For instance, while browsing through blondes women like Jessica Alba, Christina Agulera and Shakira were always blondes. Not one is a natural blonde. My criteria is natural blondes.

I scanned quite a few blonde lists and this woman isn't on any, but she is on mine. She's got the"girl next door" look I find sexy and she's a natural blonde.

Elizabeth Banks

[/img]http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/dbt/030810-elizabeth-banks-400.jpg[/img]

Charlize Theron

pimg]http://www.ecorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/charlize_theron.jpg[/img]

My honorable mention....Brigitte Bardot

MHere are my brunettes, which were harder to narrow down to just two than the blondes. Angie Jolie, Salma Hayak, Megan Fox, Olivia Wilde, Halle Berry, etc., can't all make the list, so here goes.

Kate Beckinsale

Forget Mila Kunis and whomever called her the sexiest woman in the world. She doesn't hold a candle to Claudia Lynx!

Honorable mention, Raquel Welch

As far as redheads go, in my lifetime there's one who is above all others....Ann-Margret! Since first seeing her in the 60's through her doing grump old men, she remained sexy. At 71 I'll have to leave her to that generation. Here's to memories! Honorable mention goes first.

Nicole Kidman

http://www.starcelebs.com/logos/kidmanreallycelebs.jpg[/img]

It seems like the sexiest redheads are over 40.

Angoe Everhart

OK, WHO'S YOURS?
Ann.....

Anyway it goes, at 70+ that woman, exudes something, very sexy in all of her public appearances. (safe to say she is probably batshit crazy) But sexy....

The rest, Oh well.... pretty, but of your list, Ann has always had it. (IMHO)
Women I fantasize about banging all the time are Elizabeth Taylor, Megan Fox (my Foxy lady), Molly Mason, Mila Kunis, Raquel Welch, Kate Beckinsdale, Charlize Theron, and Scarlett Johannson.
Ann.....

Anyway it goes, at 70+ that woman, exudes something, very sexy in all of her public appearances. (safe to say she is probably batshit crazy) But sexy....

The rest, Oh well.... pretty, but of your list, Ann has always had it. (IMHO) Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
She's a good looking woman for her age, as is Rocky at 69, but sexy? I'm not going that far. I remember when Sophia Loren turned 75 and she was on the cover of a magazine and they called her sexy. If I was 75-80 I might agree. She was still attractive, like Ann. You wont find that in very many women over 70. As for sexy, sorry, sexy left about the time her social security kicked in.
Brigitte Bardot was at the top of her game when I was a teenager. Had many fantasies about her.
Brigitte Bardot was at the top of her game when I was a teenager. Had many fantasies about her.
Originally Posted by tyboy1
Seen her lately?

Ill stop this thread right here.

Blonde/Brunette? Who gives a shit.
Is that Bryce?
I was going to replace Kidman with her, but went with the little spinner Isla Fisher.

Laura PREPON

Isla Fisher

Seen her lately?

Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
I'd rather not, but thanks for sharing. At least women like her and Ann chose not to fight age with plastic surgery. When I first saw Demu Moore after her face lift I had to ask who it was. Today women freak out when they get a few wrinkles around their eyes.
Redhead: Kari Byron (Mythbusters) and whoever the chick is on the new Dr. Who series...yowza!

+1 on Kate Beckinsale...an English accent is worth an automatic 2-3 points on the ol' 1-10 scale
Kate Beckinsale: I would walk barefoot over broken glass just to give her an opportunity to piss on my toothbrush. That woman just does it for me.
Kate Beckinsale: I would walk barefoot over broken glass just to give her an opportunity to piss on my toothbrush. That woman just does it for me. Originally Posted by TransAm
Not exactly my fantasy, but write her and send your tooth brush.

Kate Beckinsale: I would walk barefoot over broken glass just to give her an opportunity to piss on my toothbrush. That woman just does it for me. Originally Posted by TransAm
Not exactly my fantasy, but write her and send your tooth brush. Originally Posted by surcher
Not my fantasy either. She does it for me too....BIG TIME.
[QUOTE=Tobor the 8th Man;1051900813]Seen her lately?

[/QUOTE
TFF. Of course it's been a long time since I was a teenager.