holiday hobbying

Ok guys ladies your input welcome too, Me being a part time provider with a 9-5 am it makesi hard for me travel to provide due to my work schedule. So woth being of for thanksgivving week I am tempted to make a trip back to my favorite city Houston.Normally i do not provide on the holidays....But before i book my reservations I was just wondering how many of you gents comtinue to Hobby on Holiday weeks?
I typically like to reserve my holidays for family too, but sooner than later I squeeze in some playtime...besides, there are some really cute Mrs. Santa outfits I like to play in!
I hope to give myself a Christmas gift, since my bday gift never happened, and hope some ladies have holiday specials I can work with.
Ok but do most guys that jobby that have a so fond it harder to get away?
Hopefully it will be great. Houston is an awesome place! I don't think the hobby slows down ever. Some may cut back around the holidays , while others will have great opportunity to get a away while the wife is out shopping :-) I always work the holidays and stay pretty busy, Good luck to you hope you enjoy your visit here.

Alyssa
Thanks
  • RoxyG
  • 11-15-2012, 11:59 AM
This will be my first year doing ins or outs during the holidays. Years ago when I worked studios I did extremely well working on Thankgiving and Christmas. Recieved some very nice gifts too from a very nice gentleman who had just found out Christmas morning that his S.O had been stepping out on him.
  • Molay
  • 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Seems like a lot of disposable income is eaten up by the holidays. I would think this would cut into the hobbying fund of a lot of guys.
That plus family obligations im still trying to see if it will be worth it a 5 day stay at a 4star galleria incall will be costly...does anyone kmow some clean upscale weekly 3* in that area?
Damn, I was thinking about it but looks like everyone is going to be busy. Vegas, baby.
I hobby all year regardless of the holidays.
MMM me too...I love having something other than turkey to gobble down...slurp slurp..but all silliness aside it varies, last year I was busy and so far it looks like this year I will be too...
I think dates on holidays can be very romantic...and memorable
You could just do like "Handson" in Scary Movie 2. A little Hiawatha action on the turkey!
You Tube: Scary Movie 2- My Germs.