Taking a seat on the bench....

Due to circumstances beyond my control, it looks like I will be taking a seat on the bench when it comes to playing. I hope this is only a temporary situation, but even if it is, I've found myself wanting to only be with one girl as of late. I'll still be here and contributing. As for the ladies, trust me, I would like to see a lot of you, but due to my situation, it would take something really special to make me pull the trigger. I hope everyone keeps on having fun, and I hope to be back playing as soon as practical.
Feelings for a SB?
The only advice I can give you Cpal is don't fall for her. Yeah she is special in the innocent way but she is years ahead of her age when it comes to life. Id just hate for you to get hurt on this one. Take it one day at a time.
aww my sweet friend..I wish you great days ahead in whatever direction you take!
This is more of a financial reason than any other.
This is more of a financial reason than any other. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I can relate. Recent events have caused me to take a closer look at how much I have spent over time. I could have a condo or a new corvette.....or paid off my mortgage.
I really don't mind what I spend on the ladies. I just need the resources.
Good luck Cpam! Hope things work out for you to be able to get things back in order. I, for one enjoy reading about your endeavors, especially the long term saga in your quest to score with Chloe!! I almost shouted F... Yeah!! When you finally marked that off the wish list. Stay safe, and good luck. dj8
Due to circumstances beyond my control, it looks like I will be taking a seat on the bench when it comes to playing. I hope this is only a temporary situation, but even if it is, I've found myself wanting to only be with one girl as of late. I'll still be here and contributing. As for the ladies, trust me, I would like to see a lot of you, but due to my situation, it would take something really special to make me pull the trigger. I hope everyone keeps on having fun, and I hope to be back playing as soon as practical. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

I wish you the best and a lot of fun times in your new endeavor with your friend! Best of wishes and happiness!

Gemini Starr
  • afbc
  • 03-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Best of luck CPalm - Watch your back and watch your wallet.

I just finished the post graduate crap thats been killing me, sold the house in KY, so I'm back in the game.

I'll try to pick up the slack for you!
Well, I'm kinda back on my feet-- not as much as I would like, but enough to keep on seeig my SB or maybe even a new lady (if the price is right )