Duos with Victoria Jolie! Sexy French Canadian is in the US!

just to give you guys a heads up that Victoria is in the USA! She will be coming down to visit me and is well reviewed as well as if you seen any of the publications I am in she is the HOT Blonde!

We also do duos and who can resist that sexy French accent and my dirty talk together? While I am limited on traveling right now due to other endeavors I am involved in we may escape for a short tour or two to nearby cities and states as well. But I am very limited on travel right now so let us know if you want to keep us all to yourself in the panhandle or elsewhere.

We will be deciding where to go soon but I want her to stay here so we can play with you guys so let us know.

I will keep you updated and oh how we live to play together. I so can't wait!

Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr
just to give you guys a heads up that Victoria is in the USA! She will be coming down to visit me and is well reviewed as well as if you seen any of the publications I am in she is the HOT Blonde!
Love & Lust!

Gemini Starr Originally Posted by Gemini Starr
Publications you say? What publications are these? I like looking at publications!!!
Publications you say? What publications are these? I like looking at publications!!! Originally Posted by Dick BadCock
Hey Sweety!

Check out my website on the about me page and there is a list of naughty magazines we were published in! 😉

I shot with two girls the first issue of Gent is with Victoria as well as most of the other magazines!

AND we will be available to autograph them as well since she will be here

Naughty Licks!

Gemini Starr
Oh I forgot to update, I googled and found them! Didn't know you had done modeling!
Oh I forgot to update, I googled and found them! Didn't know you had done modeling! Originally Posted by Dick BadCock

I have done a lot of modeling not only as Gemini Starr but when I took a break from the hobby I went back into it under of course another name! Not only am I a freak but I am a lady with many talents 😉

Naughty Licks!

Gemini Starr