Time Wasting 101

So I've been providing for several years now, and I do my best to make sure I use the etiquette. I do not steal, I do not nc/ns, and I respectfully cancel with notice when situations arise beyond my control. That being said...
I understand we ALL have families, jobs, and lives. That's why it's called a hobby.
I get that part.
What I do not get is why should I be disrespected by WASTING MY TIME when I would never be rude enough to do something like that?
Especially when you are a newbie and I take the time to screen you and give you a chance when most providers will not. If you confirm and state it will either be this day or this day... And I check for a benchmark... aaaaaand silence. Crickets. NOTHING.
I have been extremely understanding in the past and just let it go when this happens.
No longer.
Let it be known that, moving forward, I will add the offender to my personal blacklist, and post it in the Ladies Only section.
To me, wasting my time is no better than a cash and dash.
You are taking money out of my wallet and taking the food off of my table.
PLEASE-DO NOT contact me unless you are scheduling a date and have every intention of keeping that date.
Ok rant over!
Happens to the best of us....
Hun
I concurr 110%
Have a nice day.....
Totally sucks. Hang in there.

Rub
It's part of the game and if you play the game it's going to happen. Just screen better or keep a list of numbers but in these days you don't have to use your real number you can get a one new everyday by using apps. Just part of the hobbling and providing.
I hobble everywhere golf I wear high heels lmao. Just kidding. Yes it is part of it... I just needed to vent. And sometimes new folks don't get that part.
I'm sure all you ladies share a list of the time wasters our there. Guys just remember that a provider makes her living in this hobby. Respect people's time. Sorry this happened Ms MeaganFL. I'm sure hopefully if and when the offender reads this, they learn from it.
How do I get to the ladies only section?
And I totally agree, can't stand when that happens.
NLN you need to get up with one of the lady mods. If you need a name let me know. They have to allow you access to that section.
It stinks that, that happened Ms. MeganFL. Sorry for your time wasted in the manner.

It upsets me too when others waste my time.

Here's to it not happening again. (Wine glass raised)

Cheers