so.. i just wanted everybody to know. ..

So this has been a long time coming....

Cant belive im finally coming out and saying this but...

Newyorkboy is the best ive ever had. Hes awesome n sweet and dont even get me started on that tongue action.

Announcement Over.

Haha nyb i told u id do it lol
You forgot about me babe, but when you have such a powerful and extended orgasm, it's been known to cause permanent amnesia...

Remember?
You forgot about me babe, but when you have such a powerful and extended orgasm, it's been known to cause permanent amnesia...

Remember? Originally Posted by jmhawk1
Lol ahhhhhh u did make me cum so hard and orgasm that intense mustve made me black out. I think i need my memory refreshed you know i have a soft spot for a GLADIATOR
LOL

HONORABLE MENTION : jmhawk1 bc ur freaking awesome
Sexuser bc i ♡ my eyeore and burkalini bc i think ive known him the longest out of everybody here in omaha .

Lol actually all you guys are pretty awesome. The local ladies here are pretty lucky they get to share their time with such awesome gents. You guys are the best ♡♡
It's GOOD to be the King!
Now that's a compliment.
Lol ahhhhhh u did make me cum so hard and orgasm that intense mustve made me black out. I think i need my memory refreshed you know i have a soft spot for a GLADIATOR
LOL Originally Posted by Kay2Day
I do need to visit you again, I've been thinking about it for a while now! I'm just too busy, too many wonderful women in Omaha. We are very lucky to be blessed with such wonderful ladies;-)

And I probably don't need an honorable mention, I'm probably not anything special, except for my exceedingly strong Italian good looks and Irish charm...

Muah, babe!
It's GOOD to be the King! Originally Posted by newyorkboy
Lol you are too awesome babe.
I do need to visit you again, I've been thinking about it for a while now! I'm just too busy, too many wonderful women in Omaha. We are very lucky to be blessed with such wonderful ladies;-)

And I probably don't need an honorable mention, I'm probably not anything special, except for my exceedingly strong Italian good looks and Irish charm...

Muah, babe! Originally Posted by jmhawk1
IJS... tempt me with an awesome time lol exceddingly strong italian good lucks with irsh charm will ALWAYS get you an honorable mention lol
So this has been a long time coming....

Cant belive im finally coming out and saying this but...

Newyorkboy is the best ive ever had. Hes awesome n sweet and dont even get me started on that tongue action.

Announcement Over.

Haha nyb i told u id do it lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
What kind of bet did you lose?!

Muah, babe! Originally Posted by jmhawk1
I think your van is more memorable

It's GOOD to be the King! Originally Posted by newyorkboy
I hear James Earl Jones in my head along with his hearty laugh for some reason.
Hey Kay, it's been some time but I remember some leg shaking, body spasms, gasping for air, crying, begging for more sessions.

Oh wait, that was me...
Ok - ok. Here is the truth... They usually tip me.
Ok - ok. Here is the truth... They usually tip me. Originally Posted by 61corv
It's true! I'm broke as a result cause it's that good

You are missed, sir!
I would like to thank the Academy for this prestigious award and be considered in such great company. I particularly want to thank Kay for spurring me, literally, to be the man I am today. LOL
Huh my tongue has the "Guy Who Could Be A Lesbian" Gold seal of approval. No lie.
Look it up huskerman.
Speaking of huskerman is that you in the horrible show of your body on sipsap? I mean name is huskerman????
Kay us gents are so lucky that we have such great ladies as you and Sara around to keep us company ��
Hey Kay, it's been some time but I remember some leg shaking, body spasms, gasping for air, crying, begging for more sessions.

Oh wait, that was me... Originally Posted by borisbaggins
Lmaoo babe. We do have some good times dont we.

Ok - ok. Here is the truth... They usually tip me. Originally Posted by 61corv
You can TIP me anytime. ( haha love a good penis joke) lol

Kay us gents are so lucky that we have such great ladies as you and Sara around to keep us company �� Originally Posted by Short2012
Lol so funny i added u to my firstv list of honorable mentions but didn't know if it was okay to tell everybody how freaking awesome you were lol