My eccie goodbye

Due to everything occuring around us I feel my best plan of action is to guest the account and take more of a utr approach. Too much risk these days and although I love attention and flirting it's no longer worth the paranoia. I have a real life to protect.

Eccie is definitely an intriguing little place but it serves no useful purpose for me these days (I don't know maybe 110 reviews would finally prove I'm a good provider lol). I've made my mark now it's time to go.

Thanks for the entertainment over the past 18 months.

Blue stop sabotaging every woman's review that is over $150.

Carry on and hobby safe.

MissSaraXXX
XOXO
Wow, that's too bad, but you have to do what is best for you.

Good Luck to you...
good luck! I hope that you say safe!
You got to do what you got to do. I'm just sorry I never got a chance to meet you.
Yeah we've heard that before, LOL. You'll miss us and come back. Especially you'll miss Blue.
Yeah we've heard that before, LOL. You'll miss us and come back. Especially you'll miss Blue. Originally Posted by Smooth Sailing
And why I love you is still beyond me, my atf slut lover

Who you gonna wk now?
Who you gonna wk now? Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
I'm taking applications. "hint"
Sorry to see you go, but if you're under the radar I hope that means you will still be able to have visitors (mainly me!)...
Sad to see a reasonable voice leave the boards, good luck out there.
I wish ya the best!!!!
This whole discussion and the events surrounding activity in CB makes me really nervous so I say good bye too - not worth it!
This whole discussion and the events surrounding activity in CB makes me really nervous so I say good bye too - not worth it! Originally Posted by Sals1957
Poof one month and he's gone.
This is a scary hobby when you first get started.