private messages

I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, you send a pm with multiple questions 2 maybe 3 at most and receive an answer to only one.
Yep, if reading was their strongpoint... You get my drift.
Yep, if reading was their strongpoint... You get my drift. Originally Posted by Brian7772
Their?
....and if she is the one actually reading the pm
+1 EA

....and if she is the one actually reading the pm Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
....and if she is the one actually reading the pm Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh you wrascally wabbit. You aren't actually suggesting that some of the providers are violating rule #19 allow others access to their account are you?
Well who's to say it was ever her's to begin with. Could easily be the managers in the first place
It is great that you get an answer to one question. Most of my PMs and emails go unanswered. I have found you should not ask more than one question at a time although that might mean you get an answer to the first PM but the others get ignored.
I've never really had much of a problem when when sending pm's or emails. Usually if I'm sending one I send all my screening info along with it which shows I'm interested in meeting her. More times then not they get more receptive to answering questions once they've screened me and know I'm not just wasting their time.
it goes both ways....
lol, i just send another pm, asking the unanswered questions
If it hasn't happened to you, you've never sent providers pm's with questions.
Maybe if you send a some $$ via paypal along with the PM you'll get her attention....lol
  • bbkid
  • 06-03-2011, 04:44 PM
If it hasn't happened to you, you've never sent providers pm's with questions. Originally Posted by surcher
Bingo!!!
The OP needs to check his pms.
I don’t understand why ladies wouldn’t answer their PM’s. It makes no sense. It’s just bad business.

Maybe there’s a reason she’s not answering all the questions. There are some questions there’s no way I’d answer. And if the questions are too bold, I just direct the gentleman to my website and let it drop.