What kind of "back to the future /lost in time" time stamp are y'all working with???

I specifically waited until 9pm to send my weekend ad this evening.

How the heck?, it's marked at 8:51pm on the list???

Hmmmm????
I sent mine at 9 PM and am positive it was on the nose, I was surprised when it showed 8:59. I did notice though that it’s not updating the most recent on the main Houston screen, it’s still showing an ad placed this morning at 11:14 AM which is now yesterday, lol.

https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37

`
^^^ Errrr just saw that
Guess it's some sort of glitch with a mind of it's own.
Well, I looked this morning and Hailey Hall's ad was not even there...grrr and now poof it is? That would be her ad at the top 3 WEEKS in a row.

Am I bitter, no lol...but it is annoying because I thought mine was going to be late, so I know no one made it in time after me ha ha. Also, if she posted on time where the heck was it ALL NIGHT LONG????

I rarely post and if I do I don't usually wait until 9 oh well....ya'll have fun racing at 9 next week, something is most fishy about the posting order.
I agree. My last ad was overlooked and instead of placing it at the top when they noticed it had not been placed, thet placed it where it should have been placed 24 hours earlier, but by that time, instead of being on the 1st page, but was burried 3 pages deep which pretty much makes it worthless.
Well no telling where mines at probably 4 page back and i place today hmmm lm look a lot of trickery going on serious shit
Thanks, mods mine was actually in place so excuse the sarcasm...I think everyone is just frustrated about the SITUATION AS A WHOLE ( meaning hoops all have to jump through because of a law not intended for what it to be for IMO)

ANYWHO SORRY