GPS Rampant at the Rhino

So I am not quite sure if this is the proper forum. This might be considered a review and perhaps a bit of a rant. Also I usually keep my posts short and brief but this one might take q bit of time. Recently I found myself in Dallas and staying within walking distance of the Spearmint Rhino. Although I have not ever heard resounding reviews, due to the tracking device on my company truck I walked over from my hotel. I due have to admit they had some attractive girls in the club. One young lady approached me and was really quite sweet, however I was still sober and the blood was going to the big head so I declined her offer for a dance, however as the juices began to flow I slowly began letting my grip on my cash slip. To shorten this post let me say that there is no problem with low self esteem in the club, the ladies have a high opinion of themselves. Don't get me wrong I say if your able to get something do it. I charge a fairly good amount for what I do. Here is the thing I dislike though, If someone for whatever reason refuses my price, I thank them and move on. I don't tell them, "come on you've got a credit card you can get this" I also don't ask them when they say they don't want my services, "Why not" There is one of two reasons. Number one, I really don't have the funds and didn't budget for more than I can afford, which no matter how much you talk isn't going to change, The other is I just don't think your fucking worth it. Also after I perform my job I don't ask my customer for a tip, why should they tip me for doing my fucking job. If I brought them a beer I might expect it. So I guess gentleman I do have a question, Is this the norm in Dallas and should I stick to the FW clubs when I visit or there some other clubs where the ladies like to have fun but might be a bit more reasonable, seems like everyone in this club had major GPS. Any feed back is appreciated, Thanks. One last thing, I know its called a money shot, but no matter how hard you ride me and tug my dick through my pants, while asking me to put 1000 dollars on my credit card, the wad your going to get isn't going to be cash,
It is the most Las Vegas style club in Dallas, in my experience.

They try to hit you with all sorts of strategies to get you to pay up.

I ignore them all and pay for table dances in the back of the floor area.
Go to Baby Dolls Dallas...negotiable to a degree but for the most part standard pricing. SR is rarely mentioned and Vegas clubs are the worst, and if SR is described as such then that's enough to keep me away.
  • sc400
  • 01-22-2020, 05:07 PM
I've visited the club once and never came back. The main reason is BD has just as attractive girls and much more pleasant to interact.
I don't mind paying for fun but convo, flirting, and lap dances add to the foreplay to see if a girl is worth splurging.
To me strip clubs are the absolute worst environment to visit if the procurement of sex is your intent. Their business model is to get as much from you as possible, giving the least back possible, in the shortest amount of time. In short, they absolutely suck.
Rhino is one of the worse strip clubs in DFW to try to get anything at.

They try to up charge you and hit you with so many Vegas style packages it's ridiculous.
They dont even act this way in vegas.
They dont even act this way in vegas. Originally Posted by amexblack
I know, right?

They think they are a Vegas club.

I was even told one time years ago by one of the managers there that it's Vegas style and it makes more financial sense for everyone.

The more (time block) you buy, the more fun you have.

$100 for 15 minutes, was it?

That's 5 individual dances.

If I were to get 5 individual dances, it will be more than 15 minutes.

Furthermore, I can gauge if a dancer is worth my time from the very first dance so if I don't think she is, I can kick her loose and I've only spent $20.

You can't do that with the $100 for 15 minutes because you have to hand the money over to the suit guarding the dance area as soon as you walk in.

Also as soon as you sit down, the clock starts counting down:

so if you spent that 15 minutes doing nothing or you are dumb enough to let the girl stall you and let her talk you to death, you are out $100.
Walking into a Vegas club is the equivalent of walking onto a used car sales lot...on top of you like vultures, never make eye contact with them, up sale pitch, minimum touching if any...I get it it's "Vegas" alot of stupid people with stupid money to throw around, they play up that angle of "what happens in Veagas..." I told several to never come to Dallas, they wouldn't be able to handle it and would be unwelcomed...
To me strip clubs are the absolute worst environment to visit if the procurement of sex is your intent. Their business model is to get as much from you as possible, giving the least back possible, in the shortest amount of time. In short, they absolutely suck. Originally Posted by Ronin3
some guys get a mental orgasm if they can twist this model to their favor.. they consider themselves victorious if they can lure a stripper to a back room, and receive a CBJ for $300.

I don't know why a guy would seek solace in a strip club, when commercial sex is easier to obtain than anytime in the history of Man. that mental orgasm thing is a Hell of a drug.
some guys get a mental orgasm if they can twist this model to their favor.. they consider themselves victorious if they can lure a stripper to a back room, and receive a CBJ for $300.

I don't know why a guy would seek solace in a strip club, when commercial sex is easier to obtain than anytime in the history of Man. that mental orgasm thing is a Hell of a drug. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Good points