Name: Bobbie
Address and Phone: -
Address: Harry Hines and Southwell
Phone: 469-571-0137
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru with some all natural titty rubbing and Russian on the table. Bbbj, Dt, very lite kissing, Mish, doggie, ball sucking CIM finish.
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Beautiful long brown hair , brown eyes, natural c cup maybe d cup titties with marble size nipples. Body is smooth and in the 125-130 lb area with a tat on her lower back and hip. She looks like a college girl that is fun to hang with and speaks very good English .
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review KC.

Originally Posted by Willie82
Originally Posted by Genesis1990
We get that, stating the obvious. She is a wild child. Get her while you can.
Bobbie is a thicc gal but she satisfied me in the room, I wanted more shower sex which she started but cut it short. Love her natural titties.
Bobbie is a thicc gal but she satisfied me in the room, I wanted more shower sex which she started but cut it short. Love her natural titties. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
Big all natural titties. I like that. I saw her last year and it appears she has upped her game.
Big naturals are fun
How do you compare her to Jun? I wasn't a fan of Jun, it was a decent session but wasn't attracted to her. Need to check out Bobbie
How do you compare her to Jun? I wasn't a fan of Jun, it was a decent session but wasn't attracted to her. Need to check out Bobbie Originally Posted by nfhs04
Smaller than Jun but same big titties.
What’s she got going on for looks?
The Brook Shields eyebrows and natural long hair.
She is like 150-160# easy. Just saw her. Heftier than I was expecting. Overall was a good visit, but she is a big girl.
We talking Jun size? Smaller or larger ?