Phone: 228-314-0411
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=328352
City: Gulfport
State: Mississippi
Address: Her apartment
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hugging, kissing, licking, sucking, mish, doggie, kissing, hugging, snuggling
Session Length: 2x1 hour
Fee: 2x250
Hair Length and Color: Black and long - beautiful
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spicy is tall, slim, and quite pretty. She has a very nice ass and b-cup breasts with responsive nipples. Her pics are very accurate, and you won't be disappointed when you see her face.
Recommendation: Yes
Would you say she looks a lot like Liv Tyler? That's who she reminds me of when I saw her a few weeks ago. Hadn't got to write a review but I figure she's gotten plenty of attention from you MS coast guys already.
hotrix:

I had to look up who Liv Tyler is...LOL! But you're right, there is a resemblance.

I know you are aware of this, but if you do a review and it's accepted, you get Premium Access.

JaG
Yep, she looks like a sexier Liv Tyler.

She's a special lady, can't wait to see her again.
When I saw her the first time, I commented to her that she looks like Liv.
Wow! Now I definitely have to see her soon! Always thought Liv Tyler was incredibly sexy. Still have a huge crush on her. Sounds like a dream come true.

Seriously, Spicy sounds amazing. I just don't really have time to drive to the coast. However, if she'd meet halfway (in Hattiesburg), I wouldn't be able to resist. Might see if I can convince her to do that, but I kinda get the impression she may not be interested in any travel time.
Don't waste your time with Spicy Cups.
Real informative M69. You posted the same thing in another review about her. In fact, your last several posts have been nothing but negative about someone with no further info. Spicy is top notch.
Yeah I dont see how anyone could have anything bad to say about Spicy. She is as good as it gets on the coast so if M69 has an issue with her service then no one will ever be able to make him happy,