I know you are used to coming to me but now I am willing to being Christmas gifts to you!!!

Hey all my fellow Memphians!! I hope everyone is doing wonderful during these holiday
seasons. I love the holidays because
they come with so much happiness but in a way it can get very lonely
for some and I totally understand
that. So, I came to the conclusion that instead of having everyone stuck at the house during these difficult
times I could spread some Christmas
Cheer!! I would love to hear from those who would like me to bring a present personally from Santa to them!!! It will be a great present that will make you so happy and uplift your hearts...Trust me!! LOL Besides that, I just wanted to remind you, I am back around and would love to get a hello or two anyways from some friends! So get your cup of hot cocoa ready and let's not let each other get to cold as these next months come and go!!! Hope everyone has safe and fun travels for their holiday plans!! Muah !!
Hello again, Callie! I am sure the gift you bring would uplift more than just our hearts! Haha!

Great idea, that's some holiday cheer we all could use a large dose of right about now.
Hey there, young lady. We love your cheer! Good to know.....I may make out a list
Well for both our sake...I hope you haven't been on the naughty list!! Yet....hehe
You can bring anything you want , Callie