Going Bye Bye 4 awhile

I know this is going to be major disappointment to many on here. Get your kleenex out now. Due to my cardiologist I am having heart surgery (yes I have one) on Friday and will be out of commission for a while. I hope if all is goes well hope I can actually not feel I am going to have a heart attack during screwing.
Worried a couple times I was going to end up like Richards Pryers dad. Total old school there.
Have fun ya'll and be safe.
Take care of yourself and if you need anything call me (other than sex, bj) LMAO, I don't want to be responsible for ripping out stitches or a heart attack.
Good luck blue, and keep in touch when you can to let us know how you are doing.
best to ya babe...
Good luck, Blue. Will miss your joyful humor!
Good luck Blue. I've had a couple surgeries so I know how they can be, and know the surgeons can do amazing things. I suspect you will feel like a new man.
Follow Dr.s orders and get well soon.
Awww Sad news...keep us updated on progess. Still waiting for scallops or perhaps I can get some for us while you're down and out since you cant make them. The Venue has a great selection. Msg for anything!
"Your My Boy BLUE" as quote in the movie Old School.

Best of luck and quick recovery. Hopefully you will be able to take a tablet in the hospital and keep up with the community and keep us posted on how your doing.
Hopefully it goes 10 times better than you expect and 100 times better than you hope...

Like others have said, let us know when you're feeling up to it at least if you can... I'm sure someone will step up with the comments to keep us on our toes!! Lol...

Best of luck and speedy recovery!!
ECCIE World is a strange place indeed. I almost feel like I know you.

I wish you a speedy, complete recovery and - hopefully - many happy, healthy screws to come.
Best of luck with it all! Rest up and come back strong!
You're my boy Blue. Get well buddy.
Wish you well!
Thanks to all of you for the luv. Uh oh, this means I will have to much time to lurk on here. Maybe not a good thing for you all. LOL