Anyone seen Haley lately?

Has anyone seen milf Haley? The spinner blond with the awesome MM.
Not for about 3 years
She's a total flake
She has been a flake for years.
  • mb11
  • 12-11-2022, 09:36 PM
Been trying to set something up with her for a couple years but to no avail. She was fun with my experience with her when it did work.
I tried to connect with her on three different occasions and never worked out to see her. I gave up on her over 2 yrs ago
I think I saw about four times, all uber fun, but I think my last visit was five or six years ago.
Staff edit - UC She is flaky as hell but when you did see her the service was the best I had ever had. I just started waiting till I knew from sure she was ready and always expected her to cancel.
At least you have had contact. I haven’t seen a response from her in three years. Chatty Kathy was great when you could see her.
  • mb11
  • 12-20-2022, 11:20 AM
I am guessing she retired as she is no longer active on P411. Wish I could have seen her 1 more time.
It's been a few years since I saw her. I did see her multiple times. She provided an Amazing GFE. Those MM were spectacular. Touched base with her this summer via email. She said she stepped away for awhile. Looks like she did again, as the last comment stated, she hasn't been on her P411 act for three months.
And today I noticed her P411 account is inactive