Maybe a picture ID would work

Smerconish: The problem with matching voter signatures

Picture ID seems to work everywhere else....

Just because there were NO picture ID's when the constitution was written.... doesn't mean they couldn't work here....

Show me a guy without ID... and I'll show you a criminal
Smerconish: The problem with matching voter signatures

Picture ID seems to work everywhere else....

Just because there were NO picture ID's when the constitution was written.... doesn't mean they couldn't work here....

Show me a guy without ID... and I'll show you a criminal Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
you are perfect and never lost your ID. I have, and Ive done it the night before having to fly out of an airport.

You do realize most cities, states cant reproduce ID in less than 10 days, like NY. All ID come from Albany....

Lets say out of 19M NYS residents, 1,000 people daily lose their picture ID.... now it takes ten days, if not more like 21 to get another one...

so before election day, if you lose your license 21 days previous, you cant vote.... could affect 20,000-50,000 voters just on the off chance they lost their ID,...

How many poor people lose their ID and go months or years without replacing it. probably a good amount, so now you've reduced your voter rolls by another 20,000-50,000 voters.

just by that simple rule change you could alienate around 100,000 legal voters due to a simple lost ID, due to complacency, procrastination and indigenously.

Doesn't sound fair to me.

So you want to also abolish absentee votes and all voted by mail. must want to, cant prove with ID its you eligible to vote.

It plain and simply don't work, its ignorant.

You want to offer examples, give an example that also gives just 1 day to do something, all examples you all will come up with in how ID is used gives people time to aquire an ID and really makes your argument invalid.
Impossible for them to win without schemes
Not enough majority at 50 /50
Why you flood Tehas with a buncha ilegals
He lost me at 1,000 people a day losing their ID.....

He must get his facts from Z's memes.....
He lost me at 1,000 people a day losing their ID.....

He must get his facts from Z's memes..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Maybe if 1000 people a day are that fucking stupid to lose their ID's they shouldn't be trusted to vote anyway.
you are perfect and never lost your ID. I have, and Ive done it the night before having to fly out of an airport.

You do realize most cities, states cant reproduce ID in less than 10 days, like NY. All ID come from Albany....

Lets say out of 19M NYS residents, 1,000 people daily lose their picture ID.... now it takes ten days, if not more like 21 to get another one...

so before election day, if you lose your license 21 days previous, you cant vote.... could affect 20,000-50,000 voters just on the off chance they lost their ID,...

How many poor people lose their ID and go months or years without replacing it. probably a good amount, so now you've reduced your voter rolls by another 20,000-50,000 voters.

just by that simple rule change you could alienate around 100,000 legal voters due to a simple lost ID, due to complacency, procrastination and indigenously.

Doesn't sound fair to me.

So you want to also abolish absentee votes and all voted by mail. must want to, cant prove with ID its you eligible to vote.

It plain and simply don't work, its ignorant.

You want to offer examples, give an example that also gives just 1 day to do something, all examples you all will come up with in how ID is used gives people time to aquire an ID and really makes your argument invalid. Originally Posted by bf0082
How about we allow those unfortunates that lost their ID on voting day to bring a birth certificate and piece of mail addressed to their home to the polling place and. allow them to vote. Have them sign an affidavit. Then verify the ID once it's issued. Can also have the photo database from the id's available at the polling location to do a visual verification. Multiple points of verification would deter potential fraudsters.
Maybe if 1000 people a day are that fucking stupid to lose their ID's they shouldn't be trusted to vote anyway. Originally Posted by ben dover

Oh just stop with the spot on answers already....
fuckin Ben....
Only moron democrats ever lose their identification, which is democrat-speak for only minorities and homosexuals are too disorganized and stupid to function as normal adults.

To remedy this, inject unchecked pandemonium into the voting process.

Certainly what the founding fathers had in mind.

Of course they were all evil racist white men.

1619 Project.