THE ENVELOPE

Ok just a quick question about the envelope.
I have noticed that some require it and some do not.
I've used them in all but one experience.
But on thinking about it, is it not just a BIG RED (white) flag for LE.
So what do the Ladies really think about the Envelope?
If LE is close enough to see your envelope you are already getting busted.

As for the envelope, it's a convenience and it is easier to slide that inside of a purse than a wad of cash. Especially for counting purposes. I don't want to have to search my purse for an errant bill if the total appears to be short and you did actually give me the right amount.
A thank you card with a little note and the donation is the way to go always.
I apologize in advance for the typical "Jackie writes too damn much, reply".

============================== ======================

IMO, an envelope is a complete waste of my time and that of my client. And, it can even be dangerous.

I can't tell you how many times someone has handed me my fee in an envelope (without my asking them to do so) with the hotel I am staying at emblazoned across the return address . . . So, I'll ask . . "Where did you get the envelope?" . . "Oh, I stopped at the front desk and put the money in it up there" . . . "Did you think that the clerk might wonder what you were doing?" . . . "Nah, I gave him / her a wink, I'm sure everything is okay".

Yeah, it is okay, it is just dandy - especially if he eyeballed you on where you just walked to in his hotel with an envelope full of cash (namely, to my suite). Did you ask him or her for a pen to write 'gift' on it too? Did you make a joke to ease the uncomfortableness of asking for the envelope and in doing so did you inadvertently tip him or her off to why you were there??

Here's how I have seen this issue from the beginning - the envelope is a complete waste of time, it makes my client have to procure an envelope (which he most likely will forget) and it adds an unnecessary step into the entire process. For MOST gentlemen, IME, the ATM is the LAST stop before my incall - not the stationery store. Depending on how / where the envelope is obtained, it can even be a tip off to someone that may already be suspicious, like a desk clerk, or a hotel maid if you grab an envelope off her cart. The envelope isn't in any way insulating me or my client in the event that something is going to go "wrong" - you can write 'gift', 'loan' or 'found this on the floor' and it won't make a bit of difference. IMHO, it also doesn't make the transaction any more 'civil' by handing me a card or an envelope instead of just politely handing me cash . . . it is what it is, you're paying for pussy no matter if you hand me cash, cash in an envelope, or cash in a gift wrapped box.

Now, if you WANT to get me a card with a note and place my fee inside, that's great, and I'll appreciate it, but I won't require it . . . I'll KNOW if you put thought into it (MidwestKid, for instance, was always GREAT at picking out thoughtful cards and a small gift - another client always brings very high quality chocolate truffles . . .). If you CARE enough to do that before hand, I'll remember you, and you'll probably get perks for your efforts . . . I love small tokens and in return I may offer you unadvertised specials from time to time if you're a regular client, I'll probably also give you choice days and times which I may not ever advertise, etc. - bottom line, if it makes you feel better, if it makes you (the client) more comfortable, USE THE ENVELOPE - just PLEASE do it with forethought, with care, smartly, in advance, and know I don't require it . . .

Now, there is a line of thinking that is harbored by some ladies that asking for an envelope with their fee begins the process of the lady exerting control in the encounter . . . some subscribe to the notion that if the gentleman will do as he is asked and place the fee in an envelope that he will be easier to control (if necessary) in the appointment, that he will 'follow directions'. Personally, it seems like a load of shit if you ask me, and more gentlemen arrive without remembering the envelope or scrambling at the last minute to find one and either way it makes them feel uncomfortable (especially at a first meeting). I don't want anything to get us off on the wrong foot, and I certainly don't want a client to arrive thinking he needed to jump through a hoop that serves no purpose. I'm a big girl and I communicate well, I don't need to require an envelope to begin some 'control' game with a new client . . .

Plus, frankly, I believe that requiring the envelope or an envelope with a card inside has the potential to actually send the opposite (wrong) message, if only subliminally, from that which I outlined in the immediately aforementioned. I have a fee, NEVER a donation - I am not a charity . . . I despise the word 'donation' as used in this endeavor almost as much as I despise the word 'hobby' - I'm a professional with a fee, I pay taxes (on every last cent), and I take care of business (very well), I don't 'hobby' - THIS IS MY DAY JOB . . . In fact, I'm more likely to give you, my client a card in an envelope thanking you for your patronage . . . you have a lot of ladies to choose from, and I want to make sure to let my gentlemen callers know I am complimented that I was their choice, that I appreciate their business and that I don't take them for granted. Offering a 'gift' for a lady's time or giving a 'donation' in this endeavor can potentially send a very mixed message - and it can even leave feelings (and sometimes other things) hurt.

I don't meet gentlemen in the same manner as Lilianna may occasionally, I will never meet initially outside of my suite, so I count and place my fee discreetly in a secure drawer or other area while my client freshens up upon arrival . . . I guess I can see that being handed an envelope in public would be better than being given a "wad of cash", but for me, it all seems unnecessary and can actually be not only a burden but also a security issue, as I outlined both above.

Plus, Lilianna is correct, if that envelope is ever noticed by LE, something went wrong a hell of a long time before that cash was ever slid inside it . . .

Anyway, just my 2 cents, sans the envelope.

Kisses,

- Jackie
My fourth round of hobbying came and went. I like to do the thank you card, but alas, yesterday it was forgotten. I see the control issue, but it goes to show that a lot of guys are dumb for asking the hotel clerk for an envelope just to stay in compliance. The fact that a guy would jump through so many hoops says a lot. What it says is not good. I am speaking for myself and I am the worst because I am a cumpulsive planner and if a woman is involved at all it is worse.

The eybrows clipped
the envelope
the back scrubber
gargle with paroxide/ then mouth wash
toenails/fingernails
etc

all with the probability of getting my feelings hurt, WTF
Envelope - no envelope, either way is fine.

I'll never forget taking a smoke break during a mixer, standing outside the entrance of a hotel, and watching a man walk past, envelope swinging in his hand. There were a few of us out there and we all just looked at each other and laughed.

The moral of the story: If you do use an envelope, keep it in a pocket, lest you become a cautionary tale on a FFB board
I do the card with a note. Sometimes I'll spend 30min looking for the right one for the lady I am seeing. I have found some preety fitting ones at the toy store at times...
most of the time when I have used the envelope(mine) the provider removed the bills and handed the envelope back.
In fact, I'm more likely to give you, my client a card in an envelope thanking you for your patronage . . . you have a lot of ladies to choose from, and I want to make sure to let my gentlemen callers know I am complimented that I was their choice, that I appreciate their business and that I don't take them for granted. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
When a client receives a hand written, personalized, Thank you Card, they have a tendency to remember you- ijs

*wink*
Carlie
The bill sized ones you get at the bank when you get some cash are great in my opinion. Whose withdrawl was it?

I lay it down as discretely as I can and as fast as I can. I never hand it to anyone as that is rude.
I apologize in advance for the typical "Jackie writes too damn much, reply".

============================== ======================

IMO, an envelope is a complete waste of my time and that of my client. And, it can even be dangerous.

I can't tell you how many times someone has handed me my fee in an envelope (without my asking them to do so) with the hotel I am staying at emblazoned across the return address . . . So, I'll ask . . "Where did you get the envelope?" . . "Oh, I stopped at the front desk and put the money in it up there" . . . "Did you think that the clerk might wonder what you were doing?" . . . "Nah, I gave him / her a wink, I'm sure everything is okay".

Yeah, it is okay, it is just dandy - especially if he eyeballed you on where you just walked to in his hotel with an envelope full of cash (namely, to my suite). Did you ask him or her for a pen to write 'gift' on it too? Did you make a joke to ease the uncomfortableness of asking for the envelope and in doing so did you inadvertently tip him or her off to why you were there??

Here's how I have seen this issue from the beginning - the envelope is a complete waste of time, it makes my client have to procure an envelope (which he most likely will forget) and it adds an unnecessary step into the entire process. For MOST gentlemen, IME, the ATM is the LAST stop before my incall - not the stationery store. Depending on how / where the envelope is obtained, it can even be a tip off to someone that may already be suspicious, like a desk clerk, or a hotel maid if you grab an envelope off her cart. The envelope isn't in any way insulating me or my client in the event that something is going to go "wrong" - you can write 'gift', 'loan' or 'found this on the floor' and it won't make a bit of difference. IMHO, it also doesn't make the transaction any more 'civil' by handing me a card or an envelope instead of just politely handing me cash . . . it is what it is, you're paying for pussy no matter if you hand me cash, cash in an envelope, or cash in a gift wrapped box.

Now, if you WANT to get me a card with a note and place my fee inside, that's great, and I'll appreciate it, but I won't require it . . . I'll KNOW if you put thought into it (MidwestKid, for instance, was always GREAT at picking out thoughtful cards and a small gift - another client always brings very high quality chocolate truffles . . .). If you CARE enough to do that before hand, I'll remember you, and you'll probably get perks for your efforts . . . I love small tokens and in return I may offer you unadvertised specials from time to time if you're a regular client, I'll probably also give you choice days and times which I may not ever advertise, etc. - bottom line, if it makes you feel better, if it makes you (the client) more comfortable, USE THE ENVELOPE - just PLEASE do it with forethought, with care, smartly, in advance, and know I don't require it . . .

Now, there is a line of thinking that is harbored by some ladies that asking for an envelope with their fee begins the process of the lady exerting control in the encounter . . . some subscribe to the notion that if the gentleman will do as he is asked and place the fee in an envelope that he will be easier to control (if necessary) in the appointment, that he will 'follow directions'. Personally, it seems like a load of shit if you ask me, and more gentlemen arrive without remembering the envelope or scrambling at the last minute to find one and either way it makes them feel uncomfortable (especially at a first meeting). I don't want anything to get us off on the wrong foot, and I certainly don't want a client to arrive thinking he needed to jump through a hoop that serves no purpose. I'm a big girl and I communicate well, I don't need to require an envelope to begin some 'control' game with a new client . . .

Plus, frankly, I believe that requiring the envelope or an envelope with a card inside has the potential to actually send the opposite (wrong) message, if only subliminally, from that which I outlined in the immediately aforementioned. I have a fee, NEVER a donation - I am not a charity . . . I despise the word 'donation' as used in this endeavor almost as much as I despise the word 'hobby' - I'm a professional with a fee, I pay taxes (on every last cent), and I take care of business (very well), I don't 'hobby' - THIS IS MY DAY JOB . . . In fact, I'm more likely to give you, my client a card in an envelope thanking you for your patronage . . . you have a lot of ladies to choose from, and I want to make sure to let my gentlemen callers know I am complimented that I was their choice, that I appreciate their business and that I don't take them for granted. Offering a 'gift' for a lady's time or giving a 'donation' in this endeavor can potentially send a very mixed message - and it can even leave feelings (and sometimes other things) hurt.

I don't meet gentlemen in the same manner as Lilianna may occasionally, I will never meet initially outside of my suite, so I count and place my fee discreetly in a secure drawer or other area while my client freshens up upon arrival . . . I guess I can see that being handed an envelope in public would be better than being given a "wad of cash", but for me, it all seems unnecessary and can actually be not only a burden but also a security issue, as I outlined both above.

Plus, Lilianna is correct, if that envelope is ever noticed by LE, something went wrong a hell of a long time before that cash was ever slid inside it . . .

Anyway, just my 2 cents, sans the envelope.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Ok, I want to make sure I've got all of this correct. You want a large manila envelope with DONATION in BOLD stencil on the front. I am to carry this item in plain sight & wink at the front desk as I pass. When I arrive at your room knock loudly & ask if Jackie is there so we can begin negotiations which could possibly take several hours.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything?
Ok, I want to make sure I've got all of this correct. You want a large manila envelope with DONATION in BOLD stencil on the front. I am to carry this item in plain sight & wink at the front desk as I pass. When I arrive at your room knock loudly & ask if Jackie is there so we can begin negotiations which could possibly take several hours.

Did I miss anything?

Did I miss anything? Originally Posted by malwoody

Go back to reading your cereal box!

Go back to reading your cereal box! Originally Posted by scorpio31
Funny stuff, lol

I think sometimes things can be slightly over thought...just an opinion here.

Just use some common sense, perhaps. Have the gift already in plain envelope PRIOR to reaching outcall location, have the exact amount (you can always tip later) in envelope, and then after initial moment of meeting provider place the darn thing out in the open.

I understand everyone wants this part to be done discreetly, but it really shouldn't be that complicated, lol
Also....and I not be criticial...but guys actually have "thank you" notes in envelopes??

When do you put the thank you note in, prior or after????

For me, when a appointment goes very well, I prefer a more personal approach by exchanging big huge, perhaps setting up next appointment and then gracefully handing them an extra pic of Ben.

But hey, everyone has their own style. Kind of curious of the wording of thank you notes...but I guess that would vary.
But I would assume one would want to be careful of wording, lol
I am guessing they say something like..........."thank you so much for seeing me."