FIFA World Cup 2014-- who are you rooting for?

I personally am rooting for Brasil! And Costa Rica is a close second.

Also, what are some cool local places to watch the games?
COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three Lions obviously...
Multiple pubs uptown area...

I'd personally pick an English pub;-)
LETS GO YANKS!!!

Dont tread on me!

Im in a po-dunk town, but I got the lakeside bar to tune in. (It helps I am the only one here).
BRASILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watching Brasil/Croatia opener now. I'll take the home team, but I'm hoping for a good game either way LOL

Edit: I was just about to say no goals yet.....then AUTOGOAL by Brasil........WTF???

Booooo!!
USA, but when they get knocked out in the round robin, I'll be rooting for Belgium or the Netherlands.

Come On ENGLAND!!!

1. USA
2. England
3. Mexico
Brazil played like SHITE. If they play like that in the later stages they'll be watching us play from the beach.

Just pray Roy has the balls to sit Rooney is he plays like shite.

Carry on...
There were some exiting moments....but that was it. It was certainly not a good showing for Brasil.

And how about that PENALTY?? .....Wow!!

A bit of favoritism is expected when the better team is losing, or tied, following some kind of fluke, but that just seemed a little blatant LOL
  • harry
  • 06-12-2014, 06:06 PM
1. USA
2. Mejico
3. England
VIVA ESPANA!!!!!!!

The ref must be having a bubble mate. Not a foul by a long shot!
Multiple pubs uptown area...

I'd personally pick an English pub;-) Originally Posted by Don't Be Daft!
Can I take you to Idle Rich? I love that bar. And your English-lingo posts crack me up! I landed in London when I backpacked thru Europe like 15yrs ago. Stayed in Russle Square!!! God save the queen and all that shit, Pitt!! Ok so can I??? Pleasssssse?