Deepest Fantasies/taboo list

• selot
  • 07-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Throughout my life I have fulfilled most of my fantasies and a few taboo list items. Still a couple of things on the list that I have yet to fulfill. Maybe I never will, they may just remain fantasy.

One of mine that I'm never sure will be done is being dominated and pegged by 2 or 3 ladies until they have had their fill.

Would love to hear about some of those unfulfilled fantasies that you all have. Ladies feel free to add yours as well. Maybe we will all add some new fantasies to our list.
Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
Throughout my life I have fulfilled most of my fantasies and a few taboo list items. Still a couple of things on the list that I have yet to fulfill. Maybe I never will, they may just remain fantasy.

One of mine that I'm never sure will be done is being dominated and pegged by 2 or 3 ladies until they have had their fill. Originally Posted by selot
I have a bunch of toys for boys available
& I have 2 girlfriends I like to play with as well
I have a bunch of toys for boys available
& I have 2 girlfriends I like to play with as well Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
you are so fuckin good looking......
I would lick you.....from top to bottom
For NBA chicks to say to me: Rambro, we're sorry for holding out on you. It was only business. We now see the error of our ways and, collectively have decided that we're going to take turns fucking your brains out for the next month...no charge.

Some of us were concerned about your size. I hope we're not too tight for you.

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison? Originally Posted by jdkees
Do you like movies about gladiators?
My Ultimate Fantasy is to strip a country boy ( or cowboy ) out of his clothes only leaving on his cowboy boots and cowboy hat & give him the best, wettest bJ I can provide.
  • selot
  • 07-05-2015, 08:16 AM
My Ultimate Fantasy is to strip a country boy ( or cowboy ) out of his clothes only leaving on his cowboy boots and cowboy hat & give him the best, wettest bJ I can provide. Originally Posted by Nina_Love
I was a rodeo cowboy many years ago! Still got the boots, hat, spurs! Just throwing that out there.
I was a rodeo cowboy many years ago! Still got the boots, hat, spurs! Just throwing that out there. Originally Posted by selot
That is soooo freaking hot. I use to go to rodeos in my hometown. I haven't been to one here but love to go. Lol I'll have to keep my hands in my pockets though, Seeing all those cowboys might do something to me
quote==One of mine that I'm never sure will be done is being dominated and pegged by 2 or 3 ladies until they have had their fill

I have done alot of fun kinky things in my life....BUT I still want a bukkake!!
I'll have to keep my hands in my pockets though, Seeing all those cowboys might do something to me Originally Posted by Nina_Love
are you saying that if I wear spurs, you'll make my Cock go jingle, jangle, jingle?
Bukkake is on my list too!

But i fantasize a lot of being gangbanged mmmmm
.. Double penetration..all holes are stuffed.... While the other guys are standing around just watching me get tossed around like a little slut being punished (; those thoughts drive me SO wild!
are you saying that if I wear spurs, you'll make my Cock go jingle, jangle, jingle? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You Got That Right! Dont Forget About That Hat & Those Boots mhmmmmm:
I've always wanted to fuck a cop in uniform, not a detective. Without being arrested of course. Not sure why, just something I've always fantasized about. I've pretty much done everything else I've desired...
But i fantasize a lot of being gangbanged mmmmm
.. Double penetration..all holes are stuffed.... While the other guys are standing around just watching me get tossed around like a little slut being punished (; those thoughts drive me SO wild! Originally Posted by phoenixfire_

Yes please!